Boulderfist, friends, and allies

90 Goblin Hunter
honestly i have never seen bacon in world. but i have to say he has the best !@#$in name
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I dont know guys, i can honostly say back in cata Spice Nation was a guild brought over to boulderfist from Echo isles purchased for 50k,

Tastyspice, Fluffy, And Gingerspice Decided on getting the guild to have a guild simply for ganking. I think what is trying to be said on this thread is that Its bein taken way to seriously, i've witness Spice Nation 1v3 Alot of people especially in org, where the whole "crap" talking comes to play, but what you have to remember is those people who lose log on level 1's and try to talk negative when they have lost or just to !@#$%, thats why screenshots were posted and the rival between Spice and everyone else expanded.

Our Main rivals were hexnrun,metalican,Maplebeef,

Maplebeef because we killed him, and heard him rage so hard on vent that he was considering quiting.
but this post is here because its just being taken to serious. far to often on my main im being whispered that i should die of aids and they hope my family gets murdered and all this because i ganked you in a game?

i can say Spice is a guild full of cool ^-* people who are !@#$%^- gankers, but isnt that the game? we dont have a huge elitist ego but We can back most of our talking up if Not all, we dont do as much as we used to as a guild, but itll pick back up,

for the people who have seen what we've done when we were a bit more active you know what im talking about.

but the death threats are just overboard like honostly we gank and enjoy it,

@edit, Tastyspice Made Melysong quit the game, +1 SN
Edited by Fukdjamesmom on 11/13/2012 12:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
11/13/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Fukdjamesmom
for the people who have seen what we've done when we were a bit more active you know what im talking about.

:rollseyes:

Ask Fluffy and Firemuff how their 2 vs 1 went yesterday.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
firemuf hit 90 about 2 days ago and is in greens, your a bm hunter man lets not get to cocky at the fact you can blow up people.

as for tasty he beat you 1v1 and your a hunter, but thats a different story i suppose.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
and if im not mistaken firemuff w/ 280k hp and tasty killed your group of 3 and stole your rare :)
Edited by Fukdjamesmom on 11/13/2012 1:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
11/13/2012 01:51 PMPosted by Fukdjamesmom
and if im not mistaken firemuff w/ 280k hp and tasty killed your group of 3 and stole your rare :)

I actually was just flying by solo when NPC scan went off and I swooped down in time to see Firemuff attacking some random horde. I killed him, and then killed Fluffy when he showed up. I wasn't in a group, nor did I have anyone helping me. The horde player trying to kill the rare was long dead, and I flew away when Fluffy and Firemuff didn't rez.

Tasty wasn't there, and he's one of the few Spice Girls that I think actually has some skill.

Anyway, I'm not trying to brag, popping a WIN button and stampede doesn't make me any better than anyone else, I just happen to have all my cooldowns ready. :P

I just think it's funny that you guys keep bragging on the forums about how good you are.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
as you see above there really isnt any bragging, unless its called for.
Edited by Fukdjamesmom on 11/14/2012 5:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I hereby resign my Ganking reign
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Bacon, when i say crap talk, I mean back before most got ban from forums. Where they came to the forums and did the trash talking.

But when you say ppl pst you, saying to die and all that stuff. Well dont know if you know it or not, but your guild does that to us also. ROFL, I can not count all the times ppl from your guild also pst me and told me to kill myself. Yes, i had to lol at it. Cuz like you said, it is a game, they cant do any real damage to ppl.

But my guild offer still stands. It is yours if you want to make a good guild with power and no trash talking.

BTW, you said they paid for the guild. That only shows we are more right, they did not even make or build the guild, they paid for it. Now they can not even say they made a guild.
Edited by Tokahay on 11/14/2012 12:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
In truth, <Spice Nation> is a fine guild with a vibrant community. Haters be haters, I suppose.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
11/14/2012 11:45 AMPosted by Cambra
I hereby resign my Ganking reign

Cambra NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Im something like the XXL burrito from Taco Bell, DELICIOUS
Reply Quote
a level 90 killed me the other day.

So I dropped to my knees and prayed to God for forgiveness. Why I have been forsaken! The minute I drop my guard from being one within the wilderness constantly shielding myself from arial attacks from the boulderfist sky, one swoops down with his asian squigly dragon and crushes me with one frost bolt. I walked around menacingly thinking "how, how could this happen to me?". Then I got real mad. I MEAN REAL MAD, and posted my true feelings on the internet.

Dear horde who killed me the other day in Vashjir as I was just minding my own business. I remember your name, your guild, your guild leader, your guild leader's children, your mom and her whole family. You need to know that cyber BUULLLLYING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. I have cried too many nights since this day where you killed me and I will not stand for it. I've had enough.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
"He abused me, he beat me, he defeated me, he robbed me,"— in those who harbor such thoughts hatred will never cease." - The Buddha
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
a level 90 killed me the other day.

So I dropped to my knees and prayed to God for forgiveness. Why I have been forsaken! The minute I drop my guard from being one within the wilderness constantly shielding myself from arial attacks from the boulderfist sky, one swoops down with his asian squigly dragon and crushes me with one frost bolt. I walked around menacingly thinking "how, how could this happen to me?". Then I got real mad. I MEAN REAL MAD, and posted my true feelings on the internet.

Dear horde who killed me the other day in Vashjir as I was just minding my own business. I remember your name, your guild, your guild leader, your guild leader's children, your mom and her whole family. You need to know that cyber BUULLLLYING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. I have cried too many nights since this day where you killed me and I will not stand for it. I've had enough.

ROFL

(Rolling on Floor Lifting)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Most pointless thread ever with even more pointless posts to contribute to it
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
indubitably
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]