MIA players (get off your alts!)

90 Human Priest
I know alot of people who have come back for Mist of Pandaria and are looking for people who aren't on their realID but are playing somewhere on a new toon or alt.

Ill start! I'm looking for Dustii, and LifeMystw
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
FH
is this like some most wanted list?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
haee, moo, jag, twisty, drunar to start...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Haee is on, wtf are you smoking, Bus. :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
FH
Armory stalked Jag for you

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Jag/advanced
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
11/10/2012 07:04 PMPosted by Bùsdriver
haee, moo, jag, twisty, drunar to start...

That moo guy is a jerk
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
11/16/2012 11:28 PMPosted by Mòò
That moo guy is a jerk

Yeah he is.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
.. Get Tradeforwarder and you'll never miss the rare convo on Ally side trade(that I dont start up on an alt)

... LF miko.. <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I remember Haee and Moo...

Busdriver is gay though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What happened to Azaelea I think was his name? There was a HWL lock that made a crit video some years ago back in vanilla(he was UD). I remember FS and the drama after a few of them left to go "pvp" and how they steamrolled in their premades.

Uh, let's see... Morphling? CoW anyone remember where they went? I'm seriously trying to remember people I played with back in Vanilla and TBC. I'd like to know what happened to TBA and Execute.

I'll seriously try and remember more people from vanilla and TBC.

edit: Miayr I forgot him and Sody and their amazing gank squad in BRM.
Edited by Kcos on 1/4/2013 8:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Ahhhh....... a bunch of names in here I used to love to hate!! *waves and blows kisses*

Realm transfered now tho but still have a 73 lock on BDF - Alliance side - look forward to being ganked by you guys lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
What happened to Azaelea I think was his name? There was a HWL lock that made a crit video some years ago back in vanilla(he was UD). I remember FS and the drama after a few of them left to go "pvp" and how they steamrolled in their premades.

Uh, let's see... Morphling? CoW anyone remember where they went? I'm seriously trying to remember people I played with back in Vanilla and TBC. I'd like to know what happened to TBA and Execute.

I'll seriously try and remember more people from vanilla and TBC.

edit: Miayr I forgot him and Sody and their amazing gank squad in BRM.

Miayr is LONG gone.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I thought he played in Wrath, or I guess he went the way of Ol' Yeller in TBC.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Wrath yes he kinda quit some point in cata
Reply Quote
80 Troll Mage
Just curious if anyone from HIA Secret Service back in the BC days is still around. I was talking about them recently and their tragic end =(

Hydragen, former GM, appears to have been on sometime in Cata but now inactive. He and the people in the guild at the time really helped me out a lot when I started playing wow with my friend.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
HOW CUTE AND ADORABLE YOUR STORY WAS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]