LF Progression Raid-Available Immediately

90 Worgen Death Knight
My guild in last 2 days has lost its Raid Leader, 2 top DPS, and Core Tank for progression. Due to consistent no shows, raid cancellations, and lack of performance from other players I am forced to look elsewhere for progression.

Here is my information and what I can offer

Fatalflaw: 465 2h Frost DK/465 Blood OS
Lazarath: 470 Ret Paladin/465 Prot Offspec

I would like to play DPS main spec but will consider Tanking for the right raid group so long as it results in progression.

I also have an 85 Guardian/Resto Druid along with 85 BM/Surv Hunter and 85 Frost/Arcane mage all of which I can level and have fully heroic geared in 3 days or less if you desire me to play one of those toons instead. Whatever it takes for me to see progression, I will play that toon as I am that flexible.

Availablity:

I am available after 5pm server time to raid any day of the week, I would like to stick to Monday-Friday but for the right guild/progression group I would consider weekends:

Relevant Raiding Experience:

I was 6/7 Firelands and 8/8 heroic and normal Dragon Soul. Currently 1/16 MoP progression but like I said above due to raid cancellations, poor performance, and no shows, current guild has not been able to progress. I have been to phase 3 on Feng the Accursed but that is as far as progression goes. I have been Raid Leader and now currently an Officer in my current guild. I can provide you names of players if you want references.

If you would like anymore information please see me ingame, direct me to your website to apply or post here.

I am looking please for guilds that are currently in progression, but would consider for the right group if it sounds right that are just starting progression.

I will consider a core spot, standby, or bench raider at this point, whatever sees me content.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
If you're interested is knocking things over hordeside, Blatantly Unaware has 2dps and 1 healing spot open.

Just get a hold of anyone in the guild, they'll point you to me or Zodex and we can talk a bit :-)

Don't let the forced guild name change fool you, we've been around a long long time.

<3 <3
Reply Quote
check my recruiting post in this forum we are looking for Healers and Tanks for our 2nd 10 man group i will also message in game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]