Removing Bieber from #1 most viewed video

90 Human Death Knight
Alright I was looking at Youtube ranking for most viewed video of all time.... what i saw was:
#1 Justin Bieber - Baby ft. Ludacris (796,792,102 views)
#2 PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (658,903,914 views)

Please help me get PSY to first place to prevent Bieber from keeping the #1... All you have to do is watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
That statistic is an outright lie. "Beat It" by Michael Jackson was on MTV more than three billion times in 1983 alone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
MTV =/= Youtube... if you want proof go check

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=videos&search_query=%5Bvideo+view+count%5D&search_sort=video_view_count&uni=3
Edited by Seikø on 11/6/2012 3:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
11/06/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Temnozar
no neither one of them should be number 1 they are both awful and shoul.d be shot in the face

Someone seems jealous~
Reply Quote
21 Undead Priest
11/08/2012 12:04 AMPosted by Sardorim
Someone seems jealous~

People should learn criticism doesn't equate to jealousy by the time they leave middle school.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
11/06/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Temnozar
no neither one of them should be number 1 they are both awful and shoul.d be shot in the face

Gangnam style is more of a parody then a serious song. The video is riduculous because he is mocking videos like it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
From interviews I've seen of him, Justin Bieber seems like a genuinely nice and humble person. He is also a talented musician with a very nice voice. The problem is... he also happens to sing some of the worst songs ever to be unleashed on mankind. His career so far has been a huge waste of talent, all for the love of the dollar.
Edited by Cowbacca on 11/9/2012 4:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Druid
That list is actually missing quite a few videos..
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
no...no I refuse to acknowledge either of them as music
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Amon Amarth deserves #1 more than either of those two jerk offs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=NdvFzSuUeE0&NR=1

:]
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/11/2012 10:28 PMPosted by Rufyn
I'd rather listen to Death Metal than some crappy Adele/Katy Perry song that's played on loop.

I'd rather rip off my ears than listen to that horrible noise you people call "death metal".
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Death Knight
You really can't take Gangnam Style seriously when you see a guy doing thrusts in an elevator wearing nothing but underwear and a cowboy hat.

You can at least understand what Justin's saying.
Reply Quote
82 Draenei Priest
11/12/2012 07:16 AMPosted by Evilmiget

It's just a different language, man. Nothing worth taking points off for. Also, if you're trying to take Gangnam Style seriously, then you're doing it wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
11/12/2012 09:00 AMPosted by Dirkhardpec

It's just a different language, man. Nothing worth taking points off for. Also, if you're trying to take Gangnam Style seriously, then you're doing it wrong.

Exactly, I could not care less what language was being spoken in a song. It doesn't affect which is better or worse. Gangnam style itself is not a serious song, its a parody.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]