Removing Bieber from #1 most viewed video

20 Draenei Paladin
You really can't take Gangnam Style seriously when you see a guy doing thrusts in an elevator wearing nothing but underwear and a cowboy hat.

You can at least understand what Justin's saying.

several songs like epic choir are awsome because they have foreign singers saying epic fighting music, or peaceful music like baba yetu
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
The viewed count went up by almost 100 million since this post was made. It will be passed it in no time. And considering Gangnam style was posted in July of this year and Justin Beaver's song was posted 2 years ago.

It has no chance to stay top viewed.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Death Knight
yea, i guess it is pretty douchy to piss on a song cuz its in a different language.

Still, theres something a bit, i dont know, wierd about how the most popular song in America being in Korean. Anyone else getting that vibe or am i being stuck up?

Also, looking back on it, he did have clothes on. but...dont know. wont ask.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Lol it kind of bothers me that PSY got so popular with that video. Makes me think people don't actually realize he's making fun of that bastardized k-pop scene.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I really dont understand this hate for justin bieber...if you dont like him why are you watching his videos...your just making him more famous...sometimes i dont even understand my generation...sigh
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/15/2012 01:20 AMPosted by Babypuke
Lol it kind of bothers me that PSY got so popular with that video. Makes me think people don't actually realize he's making fun of that bastardized k-pop scene.

PSY is a comedy singer in Korea, but he also make some more serious songs.. he's got talent and is funny.

And my idea wasn't to bash on Bieber, only to remove him from #1 view... I just think that PSY deserve that spot for making such an amazingly popular song that actually opened the door to the american market to some other Korean artists in the future..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior

Good stuff.

I'd rather listen to Death Metal than some crappy Adele/Katy Perry song that's played on loop.

Don't know who either of them are, but I'd rather listen to Daft Punk, Aerosmith, Styx, or Billy Idol.
Sorry, Mac isn't an instrument.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
ty guys my goal is achieved :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
PSY is like the Weird Al of Korea
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
11/24/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Seikø
ty guys my goal is achieved :)

yes YOUR goal was achieved, we can all definately see how this will impact your future, geese this generation really does suck so bad...i blame glee
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]