leave me mail inbox with your offers
its my char alone in the guild
its lvl 25 get all the bonus perks
has 1 bank tab
any questions? if i dont reply here mail me in-game
or leave offers here and hopefully we can work something out
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
1 bank tab? I'll give you 50 gold for it...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i'll see that 50g & raise you 3silver.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
For one bank tab, you're looking at around 250-500g per level. Why so low? The exploits that existed before blizz fixed them allowed people to level guilds in a few DAYS, rather than weeks (even with cap restrictions lifted it takes a little bit of time). So people were trying to sell them for mucho bucks at first, until people wised up. So no bank tabs makes it not very desirable.

So I'd offer you 10k for the whole thing.

But I don't need a 25 level bank, because I already have my own guild! Good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
For one bank tab, you're looking at around 250-500g per level. Why so low? The exploits that existed before blizz fixed them allowed people to level guilds in a few DAYS, rather than weeks (even with cap restrictions lifted it takes a little bit of time). So people were trying to sell them for mucho bucks at first, until people wised up. So no bank tabs makes it not very desirable.

So I'd offer you 10k for the whole thing.

But I don't need a 25 level bank, because I already have my own guild! Good luck.

Even that is a little generous...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The value of an "Alt Guild" is in its storage space, not its guild level. There is no value in being lvl 25 to someone who simply wants a bank to store stuff in.

And, since there isn't sh!t for recruiting on Garona (especially not for a new guild), this sale would obviously be to somebody looking for a bank guild. Sorry to say it, but "250-500g per level" is 110% irrelevant.

Hate to be a party pooper, but honestly, if you want it to sell for more you have to invest more in it. I would bet that you can get 3k for it. The fact that it is lvl 25 doesn't matter at all.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Yes and no. There are certain perks that are highly beneficial to someone, even a bank alt. Hence my generous estimate.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
11/08/2012 09:47 PMPosted by Disinfection
highly beneficial to someone, even a bank alt.

that mass res gonna help your bank alt mhm yep
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Paladin
Still for sale? I'd have to jockey it to another realm but I still may be interested.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Of course, you're forgetting the 10% reduction for buying stuff. Not to mention the whole access the bank from anywhere thing.

There's also bountiful bags, in case your bank alt is a DEer or farmer for your main char with two crafting professions. (15% more items is always a plus). Working Overtime in case you want to toss in an alt who is leveling a profession, etc.

There are perks that make it worthwhile. Worth it to buy a level 25 guild without bank tabs? To me no. To someone else? Maybe a few thousand gold.

It's all in the eye of the beholder.
Reply Quote
3 Night Elf Hunter
Want to sell a level 25 guild 8 tabs pst me your best offer
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You are really selling LoL? -.-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]