25 Man Raid Lockout

90 Human Priest
There might be a possibility of 25 and 10 man raids being on different lockouts again. With that possibility I am looking to see if there is any interest in creating a 25 man raid. Many of you should be familiar with me and my other raids. I don't tolerate just anything and I get things done.

Each class could be represented here along with 2 specs for each (some with 3).

We would have 2/3 days of 25man raiding, and 1/2 days of 10man raiding (2 teams of 10). Gear would be plentiful and progression as well. I will need some good team leaders for those groups. How much we raid depends largely on the group of people we have.

I'm curious if anyone would be interested in this at all. I've plenty of experience with larger groups, having been raid leader for Naxx40 and Lich25 back in the day.
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
And where are you seeing this possibility? Only thing blue I have read was the announcement for the KR realms with NO plans in mind for eu/us servers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]