Can you explain me why?

90 Human Mage
The title says it all, can you explain me why the guards at Halfhill attack me if a Horde player attacks me first?

Am I supposed to just stand there helpless as I see how a douche Horde player kills me far away from the aggro range of the guards? Am I supposed to just run like a little girl without putting up a fight? Because If I do, the guards beat the crap out of me when it wasn't me who started the fight.

Is it possible to fix this little problem?

Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Warrior
Might be your molten armor.
Reply Quote
88 Human Death Knight
11/07/2012 08:50 PMPosted by Fluffshp
Might be your molten armor.

Molten Armor no longer deals damage, it's a flat physical damage reduction and spell crit chance increase buff.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
He might be exploiting the phasing glitch of Halfhill right now, and as such, you are in combat with the Horde player. Guards do not differentiate between the two. They attack both parties equally.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
The guards have to go. It's so annoying to misclick on a Horde player standing right on the NPCs and then one is doomed. There's no way to get away of those freaking guards.
Reply Quote
Those guards should have their AI tweaked so that they will attack the instigator without fail, and follow them through phasing, hel, and high water. And if the person runs away far enough, a new guard spawns and chases the offender until they get him.

And once that's done, they plow that player's garden, and put a ton of virmen in it.
Reply Quote
Wait - they attack you if you defend yourself, right?

I just stand there and tap my /lol button on my action bar once in a while. Even more when the idiot attacking me doesn't get the message and keeps trying.

I'll give credit to the priest who, after 4 deaths trying to kill me, figured out that fearing me did not aggro the guards. He then chained stuff up so he could fear me right out of the village - which would have worked except that random direction thing meant he feared me into Sunsong Ranch, making me disappear into the phased area around my farm.
Reply Quote
80 Pandaren Mage
11/07/2012 09:56 PMPosted by Nicolay
The guards have to go. It's so annoying to misclick on a Horde player standing right on the NPCs and then one is doomed. There's no way to get away of those freaking guards.

Interact on left click.

Problem solved.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]