Raven Lord's Gloves

90 Draenei Hunter
Looking for a LW with this pattern: http://www.wowhead.com/item=85831

I can supply the Blood Spirits and the leather. Hit me up ingame or drop me a mail so we can work something out. Thanks Undermine.
Edited by Varick on 11/8/2012 4:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
why do you play draenei
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
11/08/2012 08:51 AMPosted by Vidas
why do you play draenei

Obv cause he wants to play the Dying Breed. Duh!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
11/08/2012 08:51 AMPosted by Vidas
why do you play draenei

Long story? I created this char when BC released back on the Exodar server since I wanted to start fresh on a non-established server (my original char was a Warrior on Llane, but that server was a high pop and I didn't want to wait in a long que when the x-pac released). I figured since I was starting on a new server with a new class, might as well roll the new race.

The reason I still play Draenei? Because of the passive 1% hit and the Gift of the Naru (don't laugh, that 20% self heal has saved my butt a many a time). That and I just can't seem to make myself roll a panda. The extra 300 agi food buff is nice but......they're so fat!

Anywho, back to topic hope to hear from somone with this pattern :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]