Topic Proxima Centauri Open Recruitment
Edited by Makato on 12/9/12 1:29 PM (PST)
Proxima Centauri (Horde: Cho'Gall) is a 10-man Horde PvE progression raiding guild, created during Burning Crusade. The foundation of the guild is a group of friends with one common goal, to be successful in the competitive raiding scene. We believe that in order to be successful in PvE, there must be no drama, each and every player pulling their weight, and smart wealth distribution (through loot).
We are strictly looking for players with a strong raiding background whether it be 10 or 25-man. It must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression. We will not be dedicating the allotted raid time to anything else. If there is spare time due to quick farming, these secondary considerations may be addressed.
Classes we are interested in:
Death Knight (Blood)
Tuesday - 7:00PM-10:00PM CST
Wednesday - 7:00PM-10:00PM CST
Sunday -7:00PM-10:00PM CST
Monday - 7:00PM-10:00PM CST )
Traits We Desire
- Progression-oriented. You focus on the bosses we have yet to kill, not bosses we have killed but have not gotten the achievements for.
- Experience and skill. You have good knowledge of your class and research your own class/spec in order to perform at the highest level possible, even on your worst of days.
- Gear. You have all your gear enchanted, gemmed, and reforged optimally.
- Punctuality. You show up on raid days 10-15 minutes early to do your preparation so we can start on time and finish on time.
- Communication. You are able to speak up loud and clear when the time calls for it.
- Consistency. You have a solid enough schedule that you can show up to all the raids and also a good enough connection that you can stay online for the full duration.
- Drive and dedication. You have the will to put in that extra attempt following an extremely close wipe.
- Tolerance and patience. You do not mind being switched in and out for fights for the better of the guild, such as for a better raid composition.
- Positive attitude. You are not easily demoralized and can handle long hours of progression and countless wipes. You also step up to your own mistakes.
You may whisper us in game: Makato , Baconeater, Phase