Should xfer here?

90 Worgen Druid
So I'm on the hunt for a new server to transfer to and I've narrowed it down to about 6 servers. Here, Dragonblight, Proudmoore, Frostmourne, Stormreaver and Lightbringer. First off my main thing is im looking for a little higher pop server then Muradin, the server is usually dead and its full of sucky raiders, pvp is meh and mostly trolls all around.

My self, ive been playing for almost two years. Ive gotten pretty heavy into raiding now and our server just doesnt cut it. This guild just got server first like 11/02? And they are the one of the best teams on the server (Paramount and Order of the Ancients) People think they are gods! lol! Its crazy, the best raid team on our server is as good as raid team 5 on different servers. Im sick of being held down from the immature kids, and just all around baddies. Now i know im not the best, but i can hold my own, and i know my class inside and out.

Dont get me wrong there is always a handful of good players around i just need to find a different server, with more mature people, a better pop and just all around better players.
So im thinking about coming here. I also enjoy pvp. Can some one give me some insite on how this server is? First impressions count! Thanks for any feedback i may or may not get.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
11/09/2012 05:29 AMPosted by Lunardoom
I've narrowed it down to about 6 servers. Here, Dragonblight,

Hmmmm
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
You are Alliance, go Proudemore
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
11/09/2012 05:29 AMPosted by Lunardoom
and mostly trolls all around

That isn't going to change on Dramablight.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
i would say no, i regret xfering here myself but you never know it might be diff for you. level a character from level 1 and see if you like it
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Even though we are stupid balanced and low population all around, and we are suffering in every way possible, and we would almost pay for a free realm transfer to our realm, no don't come here, you been playin for about 2 years? dude go to mannaroth, they would fit your bill perfectly, don't come here though, honestly we would all hate you even the non haters who love those who the haters hate would hate it but hate you anyway hate, just naw go to another.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
P.S. You jus' said baddies and then you said something about too many kids... if you was born after 1990 honestly video games are the new babysitter, what about the good old days when sis' best friends homie was like man I make all the money babysittin teens, and thats when yo !@# get laid for the first time... yea there are a lot of kids here too, our pop is $%^- and 80% of it is kids of people like my sister who have a new husband and a new kid every 9 months and then move and so on and so forth till doctors tell them if you have one more baby your what everis will xplode, they so dumb they need that message to get the fixed... no don't come here, go to mannaroth those guys know how to party and honestly you might find a guild named my wife beats me there who are top notch, wait thats shu'halo, either way go to one of those two servers. Oh and the vanicular is ... Dot the fxck Com, after every senteance, if you don't do that your a nub and don't even know who chuck norris was.. ... ... wait for it ... Dot the fxck... Com!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]