Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
The Requiem started out as one of Magtheridon's stronger Vanilla raiding guilds but died out for a while. In mid-Wrath it was recreated by one of its original members as a 10 man guild. It has since become a strong 25 man guild now progressing in heroic raid content, with a core team of raiders that has been raiding together since tier 5 content in The Burning Crusade.
• Holy Paladin - HIGH
As always, any exceptional players of any class, spec, or role are encouraged to apply!
• 11/13 Heroic 25-man Throne of Thunder
• 1/4 Heroic 25-man (4/4N) Terrace of the Endless Spring
• 3/6 Heroic 25-man (6/6N) Heart of Fear
• 6/6 Heroic 25-man (6/6N) Mogu'shan Vaults
• 8/8 Heroic 25-man Dragon Soul (4/16/2012)
• Tuesday 9:00pm - 12:30am
• Wednesday 9:00pm - 12:30am
• Sunday 9:00pm - 12:30am
• Occasionally we will push until 1am on progression, but that is the exception rather than the rule
WHAT WE OFFER
• Progression raiding on a more relaxed schedule
• Fair loot council that rewards performance, attendance, and dedication
• Fun raid and Ventrilo environment
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
• 95%+ attendance rate, three nights a week
• Knowledge of your class
• Situational awareness
• Listen to and accept constructive criticism
• Desire to progress in current-tier content
APPLY AT http://www.requiemguild.net
• If you are interested, please visit our website to apply. If you have any questions talk to Hephatitis, myself, or Jsz in-game. Thanks for your time.
We are a serious raiding guild, but we also value things like sleep and sanity. We love to progress, but not at the cost of burning out. Our core group is dedicated and very knowledgeable who have adjusted their own busy schedules in order to raid - we are not interested in wasting our time (or yours) several nights a week screwing around.
We do expect people to be on time and have consistent attendance. While working on hardmodes, it is very important to maintain continuity from night to night. We definitely take into account people’s work schedules and real-life emergencies, but would appreciate you being able to make a large majority of these raid times, or letting us know in advance if you won’t be able to attend.
We believe everyone should be looking for those little ways to maximize their character’s potential, no matter what role they fulfill in the raid. We are looking for dedicated, skilled players that are proactive about doing this- and asking if they need assistance. We want you to perform in raids, as an individual and as part of a team, but a positive learning attitude goes a long way, too.
Edited by Veliné on 7/17/2013 7:54 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.