[H] <Renascentia> 10 man guild LFM!

90 Troll Shaman
<Renascentia> is a newly formed 10 man progression guild on the Blackhand server. We are a guild seeking exceptional players looking to progress quickly through MoP content. We are a relaxed guild that likes to have fun, but when it comes to raiding we have a focused mindset and come prepared to push through content. The officers including myself have been raiding together successfully since Vanilla, and wish to continue to do so while making a name for ourselves on this new server.

What we expect from our players:
-Age 18+. We are a drama free guild and we believe this helps drastically.
-Attendance. Raid days are Tues/Wed at 10:00PM EST(9:00PM Server Time). !00% attendance is expected. (Although we do realize people do have lives outside of game)
-Able to Min/Max the gear that is available to you prior to coming to raid. (This includes having a good knowledge of your class/role and flasks/food buffs)
-Good attitude. Be able to take constructive criticism and be able to give it when necessary.
-Past Raid experience is not a requirement, but it is a bonus.
-Lastly, just like to have fun. Enjoy kickin a$$ and takin names.

Feel free to whisper Sakutai, Absolutvodká, or myself in game for more information, or fill out an application on http://renascentiablackhand.enjin.com/home
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hello!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I try to add tot the website and it's telling to add a toon.... I try and it still does not let me....does someone have to approve me?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]