4th 2xElim 1v1 Arena Tournament

90 Worgen Hunter
Alright, I believe the patch is decently close now and there should be some much needed balance changes coming soon. I think it's safe to announce the 4th 1v1 Tournament I will be hosting. It will take place the Sunday AFTER the patch.

This means that once the patch comes out you will have 5 days to practice and get ready for the upcoming tournament. And as it always is, this time the tournament is going to have some changes. Namely, prize money and entry fee.

- The entry fee is 1,000 gold.
- All specs and classes are welcome.
- Only 2 of each class will be allowed to enter the tournament.
- Alotted fight time is 8 minutes.
- If you pass 8 minutes a ruling will be made based on damage done.
- Death Knights will be permitted to move their fight outside of Dalaran if they choose to.
- If you stay hidden for more than 30 seconds without attacking you forfeit.
- When your opponent is announced you will have 60 seconds to change your talents, glyphs, and spec and set the appropriate binds and macros. Once that 60 seconds is up you must commence dueling or you will be disqualified.
- Otherwise it's Arena Rules (no pots, flasks, rocket boots, cds longer than 10 mins, etc...)

Yeah that's right I said 1,000 gold. I know that is alot more than the 100g I usually say but let's be honest, that isn't that much nowadays.

But on the bright side, that means that the first place prize money for this tournament is going to be upwards of 10,000g. Now that's a nice change as well.

The other reason is that people don't seem to care about 100g enough to show up after they pay it. Hopefully this is just enough that they want to show up, but not too much that no one can pay it.

Here's a link to the tournament bracket arangement.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1qleWerSFnoMlRfUEdtNGpxZ00/edit

If you like you can print this out to follow along with the progression of the tournament. To be honest I suggest it.

Death Knight:
- - -
- - -

Druid:
- - -
- - -

Hunter:
- - -
- - -

Mage:
- - -
- - -

Monk:
- - -
- - -

Paladin:
- - -
- - -

Priest:
- - -
- - -

Rogue:
- - -
- - -

Shaman:
- - -
- - -

Warlock:
- - -
- - -

Warrior:
- - -
- - -

Any questions will be answered in the next post.
Edited by Ernest on 11/11/2012 10:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Reserved.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Reserved.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Monks? =(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Reserved
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
11/11/2012 09:31 AMPosted by Uplift
Monks? =(

Totally forgot you guys existed. Adding them to the list.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
11/11/2012 10:38 AMPosted by Ernest

There's a reason for that.

:)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
11/11/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Verdel

There's a reason for that.

:)

Mostly it's because I copy and pasted from the thread i made before the expansion, from the 3rd tourney. But it could also be because you guys are basically non existant in arena except for some healers every now and then.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
I've seen you before Ernest /shakesfist !!!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
11/11/2012 10:53 PMPosted by Ernest
But it could also be because you guys are basically non existant in arena except for some healers every now and then.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
11/12/2012 12:53 AMPosted by Snapdragon
I've seen you before Ernest /shakesfist !!!

I finally got that drop from that rarespawn btw :) so you can feel free to farm it without fear of me trying to gank you again.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
How do I join?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
nvm..Im stupid
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
very ^
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Step 1) Get a box.

Step 2) Write "Time Machine" with a black sharpie on the outside of the box several times.

Step 3) Take off all of your clothes so that you are completely naked (you can't take stuff with you back in time).

Step 4) Sit in the box.

Step 5) ???

Step 6) Participate in the tournament that happened 9 months ago.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]