Absorbs and Recount

90 Blood Elf Priest
I heal on my Monk a lot and did a RF where a Disc Priest with moderately better gear than my Monk was attaining HUGE numbers for healing. So I decided to try Discipline on my Priest (love Holy but mostly because Prayer of Mending Procs are fun from Divine Insight). My issue is that with Recount, any absorbs are showing up as HUGE decimal numbers which annoy me to hell because they merge into each other making it impossible to see any real numbers.

Is there a fix or update? Because I played a Paladin during Cataclysm and Illuminated Healing DID NOT do this then, but now all Absorbs are, is there a fix?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
There is another thread on this topic on the first page: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7109541185
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Disc is able to effectively snipe almost all the healing in LFR and inflate their numbers fairly close to where their actual maximum is in certain fights. A disc priest could be doing 80k hps to your 30 in LFR, but assuming you were the same gear and same skill level, it might look closer to 85k to your 90 in a heroic raid.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
My question isn't about how strong Disc is, I understand their numbers are affected by their absorbs easily because of how they work, but I'm asking about Recount and how to stop it from being recorded as 19379.2874814709 for min and maximum and totals so the numbers actual are readable
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
There is no fix or update, unfortunately.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Recount Config. You can change many things with it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
11/11/2012 06:42 PMPosted by Rangore
Recount Config. You can change many things with it.

It doesn't fix the issue. If I'm correct, Galvianna is seeing the squish when she opens up the Detail Window.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Use Skada mod. It has a section of healing only and does not account for Absorbs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]