Farewell WoW, MoP = RIP

90 Human Paladin
11/12/2012 09:00 AMPosted by Oreooze
I will probably not cancel all of my accounts but just keep one being payed for and sadly I will probably just stop logging in except once in awhile. Blizz won't care and no one else will either. Which is also part of the problem.

You think it's a problem that people won't care if you quit a video game? Not even quit, but go down to a single account like most players and just log on once in awhile?

I think the problem is that people over-dramaticize moving on from a video game. Stop treating the game like some drug addiction that you can't break free of, and do whatever it takes to make yourself happy.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
To the OP:

Nine toons to 90? Seems to me you have plenty of time on your hands.
89 Night Elf Rogue
Yea the new LFR system pretty much makes it like "why the hell am i wasting my time".
90 Gnome Warlock
Casual complaining about Mists being for people that have time yet has a 476 ilvl and 9 level 90's. wat
90 Troll Druid
Bye!!! Have a good life!!! :D
100 Tauren Shaman
11/12/2012 10:05 AMPosted by Kurnea
I will probably not cancel all of my accounts but just keep one being payed for and sadly I will probably just stop logging in except once in awhile. Blizz won't care and no one else will either. Which is also part of the problem.

You think it's a problem that people won't care if you quit a video game? Not even quit, but go down to a single account like most players and just log on once in awhile?

I think the problem is that people over-dramaticize moving on from a video game. Stop treating the game like some drug addiction that you can't break free of, and do whatever it takes to make yourself happy.

Seeing through the splinters.
90 Draenei Paladin

Remember that one time where a lot of people were unhappy with WoW and they quit, so Blizzard went into emergency repair mode and ended up changing things around?

Never happened. Blizzard makes changes to the game based on metrics and data they collect as people play. That is what determines what needs to be changed and how. Players not playing the game tells Blizzard pretty much nothing at all and as for these threads that doesn't really help Blizzard much either. What matters is what happens in game.

Says the person hiding behind a level one portrait.

NOT playing the game speaks volumes to the designers. It's probably the most vocal instrument that can be had.

12 millions subs down to around 9 million and back up to 10million with MOP. Cities were dead 4 months into Cataclysm. Let's see if that trend continues shall we?
90 Draenei Priest
why is everyone i see post about daily grinding do all the dailies from every faction in a day, work on one faction then the others another day.

...no wonder people leave...
75 Draenei Shaman
Finally ready to call it quits, realized today after almost 8 years of playing that I just didn't enjoy the game anymore.

MoP ruined this game for people like me, I have a family, and I cannot and WILL not be forced into doing dailies across all my toons or hell even ONE toon in order to progressively gear my characters.

The new loot system for LFR, Sha, etc is completely unbearable, constantly seeing 28g pop up across all my toons gives me ZERO incentive to continue grinding out the casual content I am used to.

And its not like I havent given it time, I leveled nine classes to 90, and going through the same content over and over wasn't so bad, its the point where you get to 90 and you are pigeon holed into grinding dailies over and over or PVP'ing (which I do NOT enjoy). So I canceled today, which is saying alot because I play alot and used to enjoy this game massively.

Some will flame me, blizz will probably close the post, but truth be told, if they don't address these things soon there will be many following suit.

I actually like posts like these. It's the proof and justification we need that you are the reason the game was in such a detrimental state. The way you "play" the game should have never been the model. Pure devolution from being a game about having a main and putting effort and decisions into creating more powerful characters. This has nothing to do with "time", you guys have plenty of max leveled alts, this is nothing but whining and crying for help. I don't blame you, Blizzard allowed this for years and finally they are trying to get their balls back.

You wanna get gear? Do something that that requires more attention while playing. It's blasphemous you can get conquest points by winning random battlegrounds why doesn't dungeons get the same flak.

For those of you who can't do dailies everyday or only play on the weekends, guess what? There are a lot of guilds that raid on the weekends for the same amount of time you play on those days, those raids drop the same ilvl or better and require no rep. If you're not good or dedicated enough to do regular raids then you have nothing to complain about getting equivelent ilvl gear from "doesn't matter what way".
90 Worgen Hunter
"I have a family, no time to grind!"

"I leveled 9 characters to 90!"

lolwut
90 Pandaren Rogue
This is what I have been doing and I'm not even really concerned about the valor gear. I'm gearing up just fine without it so I'm working on things like Tillers and Anglers and Cloud Serpent and even then most days I don't even do those.

so your way is the only right way to go about it? The RNG gods love you so everything is fine for the other 9 mil+ people? Get over yourself. People come here to post in the slight chance that developers see that the people who pay their bills are unhappy.

OT - Yes you hiding on an alt has everything to do with credibility. If you don't believe that, go to Wowpedia and read about the weapon Silent Fang and it's connection to posters.
90 Pandaren Monk
11/11/2012 04:29 PMPosted by Thera
I leveled nine classes to 90

Found your problem.

Agree
90 Troll Hunter
Do one set of dailies per day and quit the qq. You dont even NEED the rep to begin with. Also, motes... hello?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]