[A] <Last bastion> RBG

90 Human Paladin
Greetings everyone! Last thread was mostly for guild and raid recruitment and wanted this to be just for the PvP aspect.

<Last Bastion> is currently putting together it's 10-man Rated Battleground team for the expansion. We are looking for another healer and then we will look at any interested parties! You don't have to join the guild but that would be preffered so we can get credit and achieves. Currently we have:

Ret Paladin
Mistweaver Monk
Subtlely Rogue
Frost Mage
Affliction Warlock
Arms Warrior

Please reply below, mail me in game or talk talk to Jorsin, Abercrombie or Miritte. Thank you all and look forward to destroying the horde with you :D
Edited by Honadan on 11/15/2012 2:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm interested. What days would you guys be playing?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/15/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Ldp
I'm interested. What days would you guys be playing?

I am glad for your interest! We usually play later at night if that works for you. Any night of the week would work but it will most likely become a mid-week deal. As of now I will say wednesday nights, once more of a group is together (with you we have 7/10) then we can discuss days and times.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The list in first post is still current and we are still very interested in creating a Rated Battleground team. Please reply here or contact Miritte, Jorsin, Abercrombie or myself if interested. Thank you very much!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]