Robots controlled by your mind

90 Undead Warlock
closer than you would think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QOsUw9dRgIA
Reply Quote
I would recommend that you look up the bill gates house, it is this neat little idea of that caliber of technology, the core idea is that the house would sense brain waves, body temp's and other body indicator's of mood, the house then changes the lights, sounds, music ext to accommodate mood. The house is individualized and only works for Bill Gate's Bio Signatures. Also another one of my favorite piece of Neuro-wave technology is the Nekomimi's Japanese for cat ears. These are special costume ears that have two states based on your brain waves the states are stimulated, or relaxed the ears will perk strait up for stimulated while your focusing intently on something or are deep in thought, go down for relaxed when your mind is wandering and is not very focused, or the ears will change between the two states when you are neither focused or relaxed, the concept is neat for anyone that ever wanted to well have cat ears. If your interested in Neruo tech these are two things I would check out, and the ears... by Neuro-tech standards are affordable. By costume standards they are steep. But I would still check them out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]