Loot Table in LFR

90 Dwarf Death Knight
Grats, I have 4 star shatter LFRs and want the 1 handers :(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Heh, you know a thread came from CS when it starts with Madison trolling it, and then someone suggests moving it to DRS "so that devs see it"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The difference in dps between 2h and dw frost is really small. I would just use whatever weapon you happen to get.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/15/2012 10:05 AMPosted by Skjellyfetti
It does look at spec. But JUST spec.

Then why are items that are not appropriate for a particular spec being assigned to that spec?

Shocking! A programming error, in World of Warcraft! Alert the presses, this has never happened before!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
On a not completely unrelated note, does anyone know if spirit weapons will drop for a Shadow Priest, either as loot or from a roll, in LFR?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
First day of patch 5.1, LFR as assassination rogue. I was given a fist weapon, claws of shekzeer. This is a COMPLETELY useless weapon for my spec! Mutilate requires daggers!!!! You guys promised gear appropriate for our spec.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
First day of patch 5.1, LFR as assassination rogue. I was given a fist weapon, claws of shekzeer. This is a COMPLETELY useless weapon for my spec! Mutilate requires daggers!!!! You guys promised gear appropriate for our spec.

Spoilers:

If you look in the dungeon journal and filter by spec, you can see what drops and be upset, before you .... win loot, and get upset over it (first world problems are always hilarious when the person is serious)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
*sniffs* hmmm, necro thread. *sniff sniff* ugh! Noob who doesn't know how to read a dungeon journal.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
11/27/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Postonforums

Spoilers:

If you look in the dungeon journal and filter by spec, you can see what drops and be upset, before you .... win loot, and get upset over it (first world problems are always hilarious when the person is serious)

as per

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4736886/Dev_Watercooler_-_Mists_of_Pandaria_Looting_Explained-3_27_2012#blog

".For each player who wins loot, the game randomly assigns them a spec-appropriate item from that boss’s loot table. This subset contains only items that the game (meaning the designers in this case) thinks are appropriate for your class and current spec.."

Zarhym said "the item you win will be "useful" in the sense that it's potentially usable by your current spec"
Edited by Sudsig on 11/28/2012 7:36 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]