Bluemoon of Galakrond Recruting Off-tank/ DPS

90 Human Warlock
Bluemoon is a semi-casual guild in Galakrond

we finished 6/7 heroic and 8/8 heroic the last two tiers respectively, we feel we could take the next step if only we had a dedicated second tank/DPS to run with us this expansion

we're off to a late start this expansion due to our lackof a tank and lack of quality pugs on our realm

contact me mals or aztecz in game for more info
Edited by Taobender on 10/25/2012 4:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
y do u talk down to people so much then, if you know you're bad? at least i have skill to back up how obnoxious i am

sub runs out nov21 or something cause of annual pass, someone has to keep people like you in line until then

Keep me in line? good luck with that, and I talk down on people when they act or do things that show they deserve nothing more.

And although I may be that way at times, I could care less how people talk to me, because I'll just shove it back in their face. =D

Bye Granny!

I mean Ani!

So someone posting a topic for recruitment and laughing at their progression is deserving it? Why are you even talking lol you got 8/8H at 25%.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
10/29/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Dìavolo
So someone posting a topic for recruitment and laughing at their progression is deserving it? Why are you even talking lol you got 8/8H at 25%.

I laughed at him calling it respectable progression, which it isn't, I don't respect that I got my kill at 25%, but I got it none the less.

Respectively =/= Respectably
idiot lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
10/29/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Dìavolo

I laughed at him calling it respectable progression, which it isn't, I don't respect that I got my kill at 25%, but I got it none the less.

I did however get 5/8H pre-nerf in that guild you're in now, how's raiding after losing a tank?..

oh right, you don't raid with them do you?

Mind taking the hint from Ani and unsubbing? If you already have, then I applaud you sir!

Sad too, to think you would know by now I'm an !@# to everyone, a little forum poster is no exception.

Oh, and I put spaces between my lines because I can.

You don't have to respect his progression lol. If you're going to talk down to someone at least make sure you're not awful first ;p

I don't know why you're bringing up you tanking 5/8H for Fringe, I wasn't even in the guild until after I cleared 8/8H.

You're just a bad troll trying to make yourself look good on this mediocre server lol. Oh and don't try to act like you're good at PvP either, because we both know you're not. You got 2k in like S10(?) when Blood was OP, in 2s nonetheless.

Go away
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]