Holy/Retadin LF Weekend Raid

90 Dwarf Paladin
My main is a holy/ret pally. In Cata, my main was a Blood DK (Manglin), but decided to switch mains. I'm currently looking for a weekend raid team, or if the heavens would part and let there be a raid going on at 4:30 am (ST).

My current ilvl as holy - 467 / and 464-ret. I would prefer to heal, but wouldn't mind to dps also. I don't want to swap guilds, but looking for a steady group. Playinng with random PUGS weekin/out gets old.

I use to heal in WotLK on my pally and did a fair job. I would rather an in-game tell/mail, but a reply would work as well.
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Paladin
Bump for my broski
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
This guy would fit in great with Reconstructed.

He's got the douche level of a Summer's Eve factory.

This guy would piss off the Dalai Lama if he had to sit in a room with him.

He's such a moron even Jerry Lewis turned his nose up.

Aside from all that though, total class act.
Edited by Aero on 11/3/2012 7:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
This guy would fit in great with Reconstructed. He's got the douche level of a Summer's Eve factory. This guy would piss off the Dalai Lama if he had to sit in a room with him. He's such a moron even Jerry Lewis turned his nose up.Aside from all that though, total class act.

Sorry aero but could you atleast do a little homework next time you decide to start flaming someone? Could possibly be a chance that person is not who you think it is. Anyways great leadership, keep up the good work aero.

If you need me i'll be on my paladin named brolee :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
I know exactly who he is, and who you are. Regardless if someone else is playing your account you are still responsible for the actions of the account (not to mention breaking the ToS).

You don't get to hide behind "waah it was my brother playing me" in this world.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I played that toon for 2 weeks and that was in launch of cata lol. So whats the point in replying with such hateful comments?

Edit- If you've got something bad to say why dont you point it towards this warrior because I've been getting really bored lately! Either that or not say nothing at all because its you looking like the douchebag here.
Edited by Lolumadbro on 11/4/2012 8:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Someone a little obsessed with bro bro? Poor Cody...was only looking for a raid team.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Tbh, I really don't know who you are Aero. Yes Lolumadbro actually did play on my account.

He's got the douche level of a Summer's Eve factory. This guy would piss off the Dalai Lama if he had to sit in a room with him. He's such a moron even Jerry Lewis turned his nose up.Aside from all that though, total class act.

Seems sorta hypocritical from my perspective. Way to be a real class act.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]