DK Tank/Dps LF Late night/weekend raiding

90 Orc Death Knight
I am looking for a skilled semi-hardcore late night and/or weekend raiding guild.
I am unsatisfied with the progress I've made with the PUGs and/or "guild" runs in which I've participated. My time zone is CST.

I know all the fights of MV in detail. I've only cleared the first boss in the PUGs I've lead so far (the guilds I've run with haven't even been able to clear the first boss which is why I'm looking for a decent guild now).

About me:
I've been raiding since Vanilla (as Priest).

I've cleared all the hard modes since WoTLK (as a Death Knight) when they were current content including OS3D, Ulduar, ToC, ICC, and a few Cata hard modes.
I enjoy raiding and raid leading but it is not a dealbreaker if I have to sit back and listen.
It's also not mandatory that I'm in a hard mode guild, bit I would enjoy raiding with people who are capable of clearing them. I'm ok with a casual/capable raiding guild also.

I am also willing to server transfer. Reply or whisper me in game if interested. Thank you.

My time zone is CST. I prefer an after midnight/morning raiding guild (some time in the 1:00-6:00 a.m. window)

I CAN raid in a prime time weekend raiding guild, but I can only raid every other weekend on a prime time (6:00 p.m. or later) schedule. So I can raid Nov 2-4, Nov 16-18, and so forth every other weekend.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
[H] US-Korgath <Pleasure Town> is currently LFM players to form an additional 10men group for raiding on weekends.
Raid times: Saturday, Sunday: 3:30 PM - 7.30 PM CST (8 hours weekly).
Guild progress: 2/6 HM MV, 3/6 HoF

Please go ahead and apply on out website if you're interested and these raid times work for you.
If you have any questions you can either contact me here, or in game (Neotlozhka@US-Korgath) or via skype - plutofffka.
Other officers are also available for contacts in game - Iflassman / Ananoon (GM), Siktirji and Yuriah.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Did you find a team, we're looking for a tank for our team. Our raid schedule is M/W/Thu 11:00 server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]