Lynx Rush Numbers from the PTR...

90 Troll Hunter
11/18/2012 06:18 PMPosted by Irøh
Not going to complain about hunters, but it would be nice if someone could explain how a 88 hunter could 2 shot me when I was 89? For a 240k health pool, kill command crit me for 180k. Now at 90, while it does even out somewhat, hunters are still one of the classes I have difficulty against.

An 89 could pop all the cds in the world and not KC crit for 180k.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Finally got on the PTR with a premade char. My char's ilevel is 460.

Lynx Rush says:

"Each attack causes the target to bleed for 5,365 damage over 15 sec. stacking up to 9 times."

So, before other modifiers the base damage would be 48,285 over 15 secs. Weak IMO.

So there's some real numbers for you on the PTR.

Can't say much about the changes overall at this point, but Lynx Rush is hitting for pretty pathetic numbers.

Whats your LR damage on Live?
Also consider, it takes 4 seconds to stack, each stack refreshes the duration, so you actually have ~5.3k+~10.6k+~15.9k+48.2k over 19 seconds, or ~80k total.

Disclaimer: I think +)

Edit: I will say this. 15 seconds is far too long. ~6-8 seconds would be better suited, IMO. (Keep in mind the 4 second ramp up)
Edited by Verdash on 11/19/2012 10:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
SoF
11/19/2012 08:20 AMPosted by Fiddlery
Not going to complain about hunters, but it would be nice if someone could explain how a 88 hunter could 2 shot me when I was 89? For a 240k health pool, kill command crit me for 180k. Now at 90, while it does even out somewhat, hunters are still one of the classes I have difficulty against.

An 89 could pop all the cds in the world and not KC crit for 180k.

Well, that's what the combat log said. It was in Kun Lai however, and he may have gotten a luckydo, which I unfortunately found out last night.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]