<Team Pre BC>(H) Recruiting all 60 twinks!

60 Tauren Druid
Come one and all! <Team Pre BC> is making a come back to the server of Coilfang! So far we have our core raiding team in the process! We are a lvl 6 guild. Levels 1-60 only. So far we got 9/9 MC and progressing our way through Blackwing Lair! If you dont feel like transferring over, re-roll a toon as we are always looking for more people.

Cross realm raiding : We do allow it as, if we do not have our guildies online for a raid we will pug or ask friends to come along and be part of the action.

Progression
Ahn'Qiriaj 10 - 6/6
Molten Core - 10/10
Blackwing Lair - 2/9
Ahn'Qiraj 40 - 0/9

Raid times: We have not really come up with that yet as people keep leaving wow and comming back so we will come up with something shortly.

Restrictions
There aren't really any as it is a 60 twink guild, meaning make your character as badass as you can so we won't have to find a lot of people for raiding.

Characters leveling are free to join. Heirlooms while leveling are acceptable, but must be replaced at 60 before attending any raids, (same with BC and PvP gear).

Transmogification
We allow our members to Transmog their gear.

Guild Professions
All characters can have professions that pass 300 as some of the bonuses on the professions have stats that make your character awesome.

Loot
Eh, we will be following the MS > OS sort of thing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
WOAH NICE PROGRESS ON RAIDS NERFED TO HELL AND BACK MANY YEARS AGO GRATS MAN
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
trolladin is late to the party. making fun of <team pre bc> is so WoTLK.
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Druid
^
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Druid
Got lots of people transfering and rerolling. Team Pre BC will once be a go again!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Yay :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Not much of a pre-expansion guild when you allow Blood Elves, Death Knights, Goblins, Monks, and Pandaren. I've also seen Pre-BC members with Hellfire gear, fully gemmed.

If you're going to be a pre-expansion guild, you may as well go all the way, otherwise, you can't really call yourself one.
Edited by Leafya on 11/23/2012 11:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Druid
Not much of a pre-expansion guild when you allow Blood Elves, Death Knights, Goblins, Monks, and Pandaren. I've also seen Pre-BC members with Hellfire gear, fully gemmed.

If you're going to be a pre-expansion guild, you may as well go all the way, otherwise, you can't really call yourself one.

We're a 60 twink guild......that is to say our members attempt to get as advanced as possible without passing level 60. Also, its a fun hobby for when you get burned out on current expansion content.

It would be wonderful to have full 40 man level 60 raids with no paladins, deathknights, goblins and pandaren, but with the 60 bracket being a niche, its impossible, even with cross relm grouping.

To that end all classes and races are acceptable.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
im interested, been twinking 80 for a while and used to be in a 60 raid guild in WOTLK that did full 40m raid content, i see you guys are doing just that, got room for a warrior by any chance? I level one right up
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman

We're a 60 twink guild......that is to say our members attempt to get as advanced as possible without passing level 60. Also, its a fun hobby for when you get burned out on current expansion content.

It would be wonderful to have full 40 man level 60 raids with no paladins, deathknights, goblins and pandaren, but with the 60 bracket being a niche, its impossible, even with cross relm grouping.

To that end all classes and races are acceptable.

Does going as far as possible without exceeding 60 count gear? It sort of defeats the purpose of being a pre-expansion guild when more often than not, I see members dipping into the later expansion.

I've also seen members trying to recruit 90s to run them through 40-mans. In my opinion, if people are going to try to take the easiest route for level 60 epics, they shouldn't even be capping themselves.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bump. Been seeing a lot more of you guys on lately and just wanted to wish you all the very best of luck!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Resto <3

-Trurat/Trugore
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Warrior
Hi guys!! Are you folks still recruiting? I'd be interested in tanking for you. :)

Batttletag: Alistania#1680
Reply Quote
60 Human Monk
Currently transferring, faction change in the next couple days
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warlock
Currently transferring, faction change in the next couple days

Looking forward to having you!
Reply Quote
60 Troll Shaman
hi
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
bump
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Druid
Bump you say!? Still looking for more ppl to join! :D
Reply Quote
Great thing about cross realm is we can come check out the guild and the people now before transferring to see if we like it.
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Warrior
Still recruiting?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]