Perhaps Quit?

90 Undead Hunter
So it has come to my attention that you guys have been making fun of my PVE skills. You guys were down a man on a raid that i've never done and basically i died over and over on the 'spirit king' boss. Maybe i shouldn't have muted quit and glidon after the first boss and maybe i should have DBM downloaded and MAYBE i should have read up on the fights that you've already beat but really i thought it was gonna be a different world than it was. For some reason i thought it would be fun to try raiding with the great quit as raid leader.

That being said,

You guys should head over to mmochampion.com and read up on the REAL spirit king fight. He is a crab and his name is Loony. He tends to make several copies of himself that tend to melt vast armies into steamy hot goo. Should you encounter this 'spirit king' in the wild it is best to jump off the bridge and try and run away for ten seconds. Maybe you need to download the latest version of DBM because in this video it seems like you both of you guys just bend over and take the stampede like a champ without even trying to get away. Maybe its just tough because its not scripted like all the real challenges in this game.

AKA DONT MESS W DA FLOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQZUL6l8cws
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
so wait you had the raid leader muted in a raid you've never been in before and died to the simplest mechanic ever, and youre mad at us for poking fun at you? lol

ps bm hunters=1 button macro 500 times not dat hard but no hard feelings
Edited by Quittance on 11/1/2012 1:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
rumor haz it ur guild sux
Reply Quote
worse than onyxia shiz lol

http://i.imgur.com/7vRjJ.png
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
so wait you had the raid leader muted in a raid you've never been in before and died to the simplest mechanic ever, and youre mad at us for poking fun at you? lol

ps bm hunters=1 button macro 500 times not dat hard but no hard feelings

I feel a tad bit of hot air steamin' out brewski.

ps

10/31/2012 11:37 AMPosted by Flow
Maybe its just tough because its not scripted like all the real challenges in this game.

ps rip kira
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]