[A] Prot Pally LF Raid group

100 Human Paladin
Hello fellow raiders!

I'm really nice, really easy to get along with and I'm looking for an experienced 10-man group to raid with. There are people on here (that I don't even know) that seem to believe they know me better than I know myself. I advise you to please spend a little bit of time to get to know me and observe my performance before constructing an opinion of your own.

I'm an extremely quick learner. I've been raiding since Classic so I've done MANY raids ranging from BWL and SSC to ICC, DS and now MV. I'm currently 6/6 on normal MV and eager to learn more fights.

Why do I want to raid?
I've always had a lot of fun using different strategies to down a new boss. The whole learning experience is what fascinates me.

Why would I be a good addition to anyone's raid group?
Like I said, I'm a fast learner. I also care a lot about optimizing the stats on my gear. I take pride in how I perform in battle and hope you all do as well.

Any groups that are interested can send me in game mail or message me. You can post here as well, I just can't guarantee that it will get noticed. It's hard to take anyone seriously around here with all the jokesters.

Thank you all for your time.

Edit: I've edited the post to try and pacify the trolls.
Edited by Varaya on 12/1/2012 11:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
lol. good luck finding a home
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
11/01/2012 01:57 PMPosted by Datrillest
lol. good luck finding a home

Hello #2. :)

I know, it's hard for me to find a group because I just don't care to be a part of a guild. I just want to play, nothing more.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just saying because you're number one on wow heroes doesn't mean you're actually good. Just means you got lucky on loot drops =T. Next time you should just advertise you're looking for a group instead of insisting you're the best when you're not.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/01/2012 08:03 PMPosted by Amaarie
Just saying because you're number one on wow heroes doesn't mean you're actually good. Just means you got lucky on loot drops =T. Next time you should just advertise you're looking for a group instead of insisting you're the best when you're not.

I have to agree
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Just posting that I'm looking for a group doesn't validate that I know anything either. I'm trying to convey what I'm capable of. I never said I was the best, I just said that I was currently rated the highest. I don't know how everyone else plays their Paladins, all I know is how I play mine. I feel that I play mine very well. I'm not saying that I'm the best but I do know what I'm doing.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
A tank of your quality should look straight to Incite Mayhem. No other guild on this realm could contain your awesomeness.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
"Any groups that are interested can send me in game mail or message me. You can post here as well, I just can't guarantee that I'll check it that often."

That line right there is what did it for me. How are you expected to even join a good group with an attitude like yours. No thanks =]
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Dat gearscore.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
11/02/2012 08:53 AMPosted by Amaarie
That line right there is what did it for me. How are you expected to even join a good group with an attitude like yours. No thanks =]

I didn't type this out with any kind of bad attitude. I don't know what you're getting at. I posted a simple description about what I'm looking for and you all have been rude for no reason.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
"Any groups that are interested can send me in game mail or message me. You can post here as well, I just can't guarantee that I'll check it that often."

You want a dedicated group of 10 yet you act like you don't even really care. This post in my opinion seemed a bit elitist based on gear score when you don't even have the content to prove you can even keep up with heroic content. I didn't mean to sound rude at all but If you are trying to join a mainly guild group that entails that you join their guild and follow the rules set upon by them.

Well anyways Good luck in finding a group.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
11/03/2012 02:37 AMPosted by Amaarie
You want a dedicated group of 10 yet you act like you don't even really care. This post in my opinion seemed a bit elitist based on gear score when you don't even have the content to prove you can even keep up with heroic content. I didn't mean to sound rude at all but If you are trying to join a mainly guild group that entails that you join their guild and follow the rules set upon by them.

First of all, I never said I was looking for a heroic raid group and I also never said that the raid group had to be a guild. In the past, I've raided with an assortment people from different guilds. We were all good people but couldn't raid with our guilds for various reasons, whether it be schedule conflicts or lack of room.

I've noticed now that the only people reading this are the elitist pricks in the top end guilds. Maybe you can realize why I don't want to join a guild. I don't like being associated with them. All I'm asking for is a group of people that need a good tank for their raid group. We don't want to raid 4 times a week, we don't have to raid 2 times a week. I'd be happy with just raiding once a week if that's all that is available to me. I'm easy to please, I just want to play.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Are you mad bro?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
GEAR

SCORE
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Just lock this !@#$. You guys are impossible to deal with.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
By any chance you have ret spec and deeps gear? we at comatose would prob let you run.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bump for my buddy and #1 prot pally. Represent. Did you see the Stillers game last night? Oh boy I hope Ben is okay.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Wow Dysheki, thank you so much.

It's clear that you are truly making efforts to befriend the mighty Varaya. Unfortunately, I'm far too busy for any more friends and will deny any further attempts at friendship. I do appreciate the offer, though. You probably would also really like me to join your guild but alas, I cannot. You see, I spend a hefty amount of hours each week at work and fear that I wouldn't have enough time required by you guild to fulfill the role of tank that I am more than capable to fill. Also, I don't like guilds.

When time permits, I will continue to work on my personal gear progression to obtain dat gear score that impresses you so much. Thank you again for your considerate words of encouragement.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I'm a sad panda :(

(GET IT? SAD PANDA? THIS EXPANSION IS ALL ABOUT PANDAS!!!!!)

But it's a good thing you have a job. No one else in our guild does. We are all on welfare.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I still have time to play, I'm just not always playing when I'm not working. I was recently working on getting Ranked Gold during League of Legends' Season 2.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]