I am looking to pick a fight.......

90 Human Priest
11/07/2012 08:58 AMPosted by Klarusboy
Judson should go horde.

Ummmm, no. You need to go Alliance and come raid with me so I can hit you with the sexy PI!

Sym
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Lac is always rude. Always. Bane of my existence. Unfortunately, I have to deal with that long-eared hussy on a daily basis. *mutter*
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i'd cry if jud went horde. he's one of the only cool alli ppl :P

plus horde is reserved for little kids and n00bs :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/09/2012 07:14 PMPosted by Glaciêr
plus horde is reserved for little kids and n00bs :D

This is the first im hearing of this. I was told its the other way around :-)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
11/09/2012 10:37 PMPosted by Klarusboy
This is the first im hearing of this. I was told its the other way around :-)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
11/09/2012 07:14 PMPosted by Glaciêr
horde is reserved for little kids and n00bs :D

This.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
11/07/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Symantha
Judson should go horde.

Ummmm, no. You need to go Alliance and come raid with me so I can hit you with the sexy PI!

Sym

Sym, I think you should die. Lok'tar ogar

anyhoo, how bout that Boise State? ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
11/13/2012 11:21 AMPosted by Sulfur

Sym

Sym, I think you should die. Lok'tar ogar

anyhoo, how bout that Boise State? ;)

Get an RBG going and you can try to kill me any Sunday night. : )

Boise State seems alright in their transition after our key playes got drafted this last NFL Draft. 8 - 2 isn't bad, the loss to San Diego State was. I think next year will tell the tail on our new QB and how he holds up. He was impressive in the Hawaii win, but again.. that is Hawaii.

I do not get to see many of the games anymore since I moved to Texas so I am a little out of touch. All they have here is TCU, WTH ... yuk !

Sym
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Judson should go horde

I concur.
Judson is a fun guy, not to be confused with fungi, but...
Some of the most fun people I've met are on horde side. Although, only two alliance I've ever encountered were as fun as most of us are, Judson and Crabxpress! /applause

Also, I was really close to inviting sym out to lunch, since he lives by me, but since the switch, i'm deeply reconsidering it :P
Edited by Gravlox on 11/13/2012 1:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
11/13/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Gravlox
Judson is a

fungi

:)

edit: THE FUNGUS IS AMONGUS
Edited by Judson on 11/13/2012 2:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Also, I was really close to inviting sym out to lunch, since he lives by me, but since the switch, i'm deeply reconsidering it :P

I am still Horde at heart Grav. /wink

Sym
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I am still Horde at heart Grav. /wink

Sym

Double agents don't count Sym.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/14/2012 09:59 AMPosted by Dænerys
I am still Horde at heart

Taking down the ally from inside? I love it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Judson should go horde.

I'm not so sure he could handle the shock of winning in bg's/world pvp more often than not.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You know what I like most about world pvp on Thunder? Fighting players I knew. That's what added the extra icing to the cake whether it was a win or loss.

Now, outside SW and Org are realms with faces that change all the time. Not fun anymore :-(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
come to the pve side, lacroix.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have a pve healer that I've been enjoying; a shammy. Strangely enough we never got along in pvp but pve healing on her is a blast.

Pvp is the same to a certain extent. What makes it fun and challenging are the players themselves at the end of that toon ie: amazing gear doesn't mean a good player and bad gear doesn't mean the player sucks. And human mistakes happen that tip the balance between a win and a loss...unless you can recover from it.

Remember when bg's became cross realm? Prior to that I knew alot of the people I fought against in the bg's. We adjust and play on. Now we have other realms included in ours and alot of people have either left the game or transferred to another server.

Blizz has truly created a great game but they need to be cautioned about the social aspects of this game. They ruin that and they ruin the game. They can make whatever other changes to playstyle etc, they feel like. We adjust. They start breaking up the social aspects of this game and they will find themselves with a new problem that isn't fixed by things such as programming, storyboarding or maintenance day.
Edited by Lacroix on 11/24/2012 4:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
omg take me rbgs!!!!! howdoing have MINE realid! inv me SOMETIME FOR rbgs!!!!

pvp resto!

WHEN THERE'S TROUBLE YOU CALL DIAZ DOUBLE!!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]