Where does alot of the world pvp take place?

90 Undead Rogue
It used to be "Hillsbrad" on this server back in the day, just trying to figure out where the MASS action takes place on this server now.

I'm an old school hoofer and am just returning - trying to get back in the swing of things.
Edited by Blitzkreig on 11/6/2012 6:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Daily areas, mkay.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Halfhill Marketplace
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Halfhill, where Horde can attack Alliance untouched but Alliance get killed by guards when they fight back. They take advantage of that exploit. Also, most SW invasions involve horde bunching up in the Mage Tower. Pretty complex strategies, really.
Edited by Thotor on 11/11/2012 12:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
28 Undead Mage
Does someone need a hug?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
11/11/2012 12:44 PMPosted by Thotor
Halfhill, where Horde can attack Alliance untouched but Alliance get killed by guards when they fight back. They take advantage of that exploit. Also, most SW invasions involve horde bunching up in the Mage Tower. Pretty complex strategies, really.

Allies have been known to use the halfhill marketplace exploit as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I've never tried to kill anyone in HH, but if you can find the hunter that was constantly trying to kill me while I was leveling he'll tell you that the guards certainly attack aggressive Alliance players.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
It used to be "Hillsbrad" on this server back in the day, just trying to figure out where the MASS action takes place on this server now.

I'm an old school hoofer and am just returning - trying to get back in the swing of things.

I used to hate you and Nefi. But the biggest troll in SS was Darimm lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Go to Blackwing Landing. I'm sure Zy is still in a tree waiting to gank people.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
By the Halfhill mailbox lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]