Divinity is Recruiting

90 Orc Warlock
that divinity too strong!

good job guys, keeping the blood flowing on vek, maybe when i return one day you guys would have attracted a better population of raiders to it. tippz you the man doggy.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
01/15/2013 12:03 AMPosted by Muk
Realm First! Heroic Sha of Fear dead. Tier 14 finished at US #6 for 10-mans!

All because of my strength potions, I know.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
that divinity too strong!

good job guys, keeping the blood flowing on vek, maybe when i return one day you guys would have attracted a better population of raiders to it. tippz you the man doggy.

:3 <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
bump for farm status

clearing Heroic MSV, HoF, and ToES in one raid night baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
bump for farm status

clearing Heroic MSV, HoF, and ToES in one raid night baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

And doing so with a Mage that has the lowest item level in the world.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
bump for farm status

Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
hellllllllooooooooooooooo hutchz, and salacha your name looks familiar too so hii
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Still LF peoples! App now - T15 is starting soon!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
bump! Looking for a couple great dps and possibly a healer or tank for our early group! App at divinityguild.net or find me in game!
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
03/04/2013 12:04 PMPosted by Klefbom
bump! Looking for a couple great dps and possibly a healer or tank for our early group! App at divinityguild.net or find me in game!

Too bad I hear you don't even give a sht about the early group. You only care for the late group.

Funny how late group is 16/16h when early group is like 3/16h and you advertise like both groups are 16/16h

Apparently world ranks > helping the early group
Edited by Radynn on 3/4/2013 5:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
03/04/2013 05:43 PMPosted by Radynn

Too bad I hear you don't even give a sht about the early group. You only care for the late group.

Funny how late group is 16/16h when early group is like 3/16h and you advertise like both groups are 16/16h

Early group was not, is not and never will be 16/16H... we are recruiting for it tho! Still #2 on server and looking to greatly improve with a few new faces.

Late group is indeed running well, and pretty much full which is why I specified the early group.

Sorry if someone was under the impression both were equal rankings, that would be rather amazing and is not even a goal of ours for this tier or T16.

Good luck in Throne everyone!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Come throw turtle shells at bosses with us!
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock

Sorry if someone was under the impression both were equal rankings, that would be rather amazing and is not even a goal of ours for this tier or T16.

Good luck in Throne everyone!

That's good to know, you have no intention of doing heroics with the early group. While late group raids 7 days a week, you early group get to do 1 or 2 nights of regs!
Edited by Radynn on 3/7/2013 9:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF1uD7irA-Y
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Lei Shen down! Heroic progression coming soon!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Lei Shen down! Heroic progression coming soon!

yea buddy
Reply Quote
My main Thenamir is a Holy Pally, but sadly Wednesdays are out for me (church commitments), and the late group is *too* late. Any chance of getting a spot in the early group? And what are your requirements for gear and whatnot? And will you accept someone who's purposefully transmogged his gear into the ugliest possible configuration? :) "They call me...the Pumpkinator".

Thanks!
Edited by Spitzenspark on 3/11/2013 3:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
US #3 10-man Heroic Council of Elders down!

http://i.imgur.com/8EICBe4.png
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]