Conquest Point Cap Increase

90 Night Elf Druid
k
Edited by Runit on 11/27/2012 7:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
Community Manager
UPDATE: We're aware not all players received the updated Conquest caps with today's maintenance, and we're working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/06/2012 05:59 PMPosted by Daxxarri
UPDATE: We're aware not all players received the updated Conquest caps with today's maintenance, and we're working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

How much time is "soon as possible."? Four Months?
Edited by Líonheart on 11/8/2012 11:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
i know that you guys have been working on fixing this but each day that passes is harder to find rbg groups at my rating. please fix soon.

tx babes.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Is this actually going to get fixed? or are you just lying to us?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
When are u going to fix?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
They're going to fix it on Tuesday, probably. So everyone who got screwed are screwed out of their conquest this week. GG bliz. Thanks for letting people get ahead of others unfairly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
(re: OP) Same here for my partner Vanas and myself.
Reply Quote
SO SLOW WTF
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Monk
If the issue was people not being logged out during the reset, is it not simple enough to simply to a 1 hour shutdown? I know I wouldn't care about that if I get my 2200 for thew eek.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I think some confirmation on how people who missed out are going to be compensated should be posted in this forum....we get 1,323,323 posts on pve hotfixes but this gets 2 half !@# answers with no actual information.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
any update?
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Monk
I just realised if I had the 2200 cap I could get my weapon this week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
11/06/2012 05:59 PMPosted by Daxxarri

Please, HOTFIX soon.... its been 3 days and I still can't properly cap.

:(((((
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Monk
Please update us on whether we can expect a fix for this before this week's reset?
I would like to know whether I should put extra time into the game this week(end).
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Please fix this before maintenance.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
i think blizz is gonna troll us, step in an fix it with 15mins left befor servers come down.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
need fix this soon please. not much time left this week, too hard to find rbg groups now.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
It'd be pretty ridiculous if they didn't just cap everyone who was bugged (or everyone) come Monday. Imagine the rage if some of the top guilds in the world just randomly got locked out of half of the new heroic raid for a week, but not all of them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This was a great change, now if only the tier 2 weapons rating requirement was dropped to 2000 rating.... :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]