Conquest Point Cap Increase

(Locked)

92 Human Warlock
Any update on this hotfix or are half of us going to get shorted CP for the week?
90 Human Paladin
Blizzard, i want to know when you are going to fix this bug > (Some people didnt receive de increased cap of 2200, like me) so.... when we are going to receive this increased cap???

We're having disavantage with this!!! Think about it!!!

Hope you guys fix this problem quickly! Cya
100 Worgen Hunter
I would guess the restarts today are to fix this issue, at least. One can only hope they'll be intelligent enough to give everyone who was affected the number of points they were incapable of getting so far or scale us up so we're the same % capped. I earned more than 2200 Conquest this week, but was capped at 1650 incorrectly and likely won't have a chance to do any more RBGs this week.
90 Human Paladin
I am pretty sure that this problem won't be fixed, at least not until next tuesday. My guess is that it's impossible, or at least would require too much work to figure out who has been affected by the bug, and who has not. The cap reset system is probably linked with the conquest cap limit calculator, which is set on a weekly basis. This is just a assumption, but from their prospective, I think that it wouldn't be worth their money to put developers on this tedious task, knowing that it will be fixed automatically by next tuesday.
100 Worgen Hunter
11/09/2012 08:01 AMPosted by Zubrowka
I am pretty sure that this problem won't be fixed, at least not until next tuesday. My guess is that it's impossible, or at least would require too much work to figure out who has been affected by the bug, and who has not. The cap reset system is probably linked with the conquest cap limit calculator, which is set on a weekly basis. This is just a assumption, but from their prospective, I think that it wouldn't be worth their money to put developers on this tedious task, knowing that it will be fixed automatically by next tuesday.

Yeah. Making the game that gets them billions of dollars a year more fair and more fun is totally not worth their developers time.
90 Human Paladin
11/09/2012 08:07 AMPosted by Peverell

Yeah. Making the game that gets them billions of dollars a year more fair and more fun is totally not worth their developers time.

I'm not defending their point, I'm also having this issue with my main right now. I'm just saying why they probably wouldn't fix it. Actually, I wouldn't even be surprised if next tuesday, they said they fixed it to give themselves some credit, when in reality, it just auto-corrected it self.
90 Worgen Druid
Still no update?

Oh who am I kidding.
100 Worgen Hunter

I'm not defending their point, I'm also having this issue with my main right now. I'm just saying why they probably wouldn't fix it. Actually, I wouldn't even be surprised if next tuesday, they said they fixed it to give themselves some credit, when in reality, it just auto-corrected it self.

I'm not sure why you figure the issue came from the calculation. The people who were affected were the people who logged on between the CP reset for the week and the hotfix.
Edited by Peverell on 11/9/2012 8:47 AM PST
100 Undead Mage
My cap got fixed today.
90 Night Elf Warrior
Not mine.
90 Troll Mage
Is this being fixed or??? can we get a confirmation blue post or something... i have 3 PvP chars i'd like to finish capping before the weeks over
100 Tauren Druid
Any word on fix.. still missing my rougly 550 from cap.
90 Worgen Druid
Awesome! I went from 2500 to 3000 :D
100 Worgen Hunter
Sigh, so they only fixed it, they didn't help make up for the fact that countless RBG groups are already done for the week?
80 Human Monk
Mine is definitely not fixed yet.
90 Human Paladin
11/09/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Peverell
Sigh, so they only fixed it, they didn't help make up for the fact that countless RBG groups are already done for the week?

Holy !@#$, do people always need to complain about everything? What do you want them to do. They fixed, do RBGs on the weekend.
80 Human Monk
11/09/2012 01:12 PMPosted by Ieupacob

Holy !@#$, do people always need to complain about everything? What do you want them to do. They fixed, do RBGs on the weekend.

What makes you believe they fixed it? Are others seeing this?
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/09/2012 01:12 PMPosted by Ieupacob

Not fixed for me or my alt... And no blizz post anywhere saying they fixed it, lol.
90 Undead Warlock

You must be new to the forums. That's all they are is people complaining about something.
90 Troll Mage
My level 85 shaman has 1800/2200 cap with no arena team.
My level 90 mage has a team over 1500 with 1350/1650 old cap
My warrior 90 has 1350/2200 cap which actually updated somewhat last night from 1350/1650.

whats going on?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]