BMAH is boring!

90 Blood Elf Mage
Seriously, who wants to buy an enchanted broom for 10k? Or any other pet that can be bought on just about any realm for under 5k? Breanni needs her meds adjusted or something. And the lack of selection of items to bid on is ridiculous. I have never seen more than 3 items listed at a single time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Yesterday an Arcanite Ripper was up. I wish I could have afforded it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Yeah, I saw one of those, too, a few days ago, but the good items are so few and far between.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/05/2012 05:53 PMPosted by Reeverswoman
Yesterday an Arcanite Ripper was up. I wish I could have afforded it.

ihu.

Wish I'd never seen this. I was AVOIDING THE BMAH! D:
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Arcanite Ripper was up on Kilrogg US for 29k a few hours ago....also had a green proto for 27k. I'll got to northrend every third day before I spend 27k
Reply Quote
11 Undead Warlock
They should just have RMAH like Diablo 3.

People spend cash, blizzard gets a cut, everyone is happy.

They already sell pets and mounts for cash.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage

No.
Reply Quote
11/05/2012 06:21 PMPosted by Nuailais
Arcanite Ripper was up on Kilrogg US for 29k a few hours ago....also had a green proto for 27k. I'll got to northrend every third day before I spend 27k

27k for a green proto? I could understand 27k for maybe the blue proto..But I didn't think the green proto was that rare (or appealing).
Reply Quote
11 Undead Warlock

No.

You do know people buy millions of gold every day for cash and then use it on the AH?

Why not cut out the gold farmers?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I think the goal was to get money out of the economy without flooding the game with large quantities of "rare" items.

Plus, if the spawn chance is so low on the BMAH, there's a better chance players will pay more for it, taking more money out of the economy.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
11/05/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Liriell
Breanni needs her meds adjusted or something.

lmao I'm not sure why this made me laugh so hard.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Mimiron's Head hit the gold cap.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
The Black Market Auction House features a wide variety of items. One week it might have something like an Enchanted Broom, the next week Ashes of Al'ar. It's completely random, and varies per realm. Certainly there have been items up on a few realms that people hit the bid cap on.

Just keep watching, it's bound to have something you want sooner or later. Only trick is, it'll probably be desirable to other people too. Good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I think the only thing I see as a waste of space is all the Transmog Bracers that pop up. 99% of mog covers the bracers anyways.

that and Mog Caster pants. No point when you wear a robe.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Stop putting up bombay cats.

Put the spirit of competition & I'll throw my gold at the pandas.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I think part of the issue is the fact that the starting price for most of the items are out of the range of most people's budget. Having an pet start at 10k gold seems unrealistic when you can buy the same one from your normal server's AH for 500 gold.
Reply Quote
I can only begin to wish I had the gold to buy anything from the BMAH.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
The Black Market Auction House features a wide variety of items. One week it might have something like an Enchanted Broom, the next week Ashes of Al'ar.
Yet, the sad part is 99.9999% of the realm cant afford this + its only up once an eternity, no point in trying to snag it if your an average joe. Do something blizzard. And I saw a "white quality pet" on the BMAH for 23G a few days ago, must have been bugged.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]