BMAH is boring!

90 Draenei Priest
I've got plenty of money, and I've never bought anything from the BMAH. To be honest, I don't think there's anything in the game for which I'd pay 10K (which seems to be the minimum) - I'd rather keep my money.

Gear will get replaced, one mount is [functionally] the same as the next, pets are of no interest etc...

I would like to see more than just three items listed at a time, such that one can spend a few minutes browsing through the options after taking the two minutes of time to hop over the mountain to the BMAH. At the moment, I go there, instantly see what's for sale, confirm for myself I don't want it, then just fly off (maybe I'll link items in guild chat in case any of my friends want something there).

If there were one or two pages of stuff, it'd be much more exciting to go there and look, even if most of the stuff was lower-priced filler items, such as pets/mounts that aren't too hard to get (maybe priced around 500g or so), and a few select items from lower-levels (anything less than 90) that might be of interest to transmoggers.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Mimiron's Head hit the gold cap.

I bet Invincible's Reigns would too, has it spawnd on any server's black market yet?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
It's always some dumb cat on the AH.

Do you need a minimum amount of gold to see something else?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Hey Blizzard, can we add every single Gladiator Mount and Elite Gladiator Armor from every season to the BMAH rotation?

I mean, 1% drop rate mounts, the same percentage of Arena competitors who get stuff, and completely discontinued armor and mounts from extinct content is on there. Its only fair.

Right PVP guys? You're all about fairness and your content getting equal treatment to our content right?

You wouldn't want one kind of content to get special treatment over the other, would you PVP players?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/05/2012 07:14 PMPosted by Firetøfire
This is stupid, enough things are already avalible to "WoW's 1%" something needs to go down.
That's the magic of capitalism. Want to participate in the BMAH? Do something about it and start earning gold. Do dailies, play the AH. You have just as much opportunity as they do.
Edited by Eizza on 11/5/2012 11:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
i go to the bmah to look at the items and tell who is on want on there and how much they are going for, but i really wish there were more then 3 items on there
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Hey Blizzard, can we add every single Gladiator Mount and Elite Gladiator Armor from every season to the BMAH rotation?

I mean, 1% drop rate mounts, the same percentage of Arena competitors who get stuff, and completely discontinued armor and mounts from extinct content is on there. Its only fair.

Right PVP guys? You're all about fairness and your content getting equal treatment to our content right?

You wouldn't want one kind of content to get special treatment over the other, would you PVP players?

^
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
The Black Market Auction House features a wide variety of items. One week it might have something like an Enchanted Broom, the next week Ashes of Al'ar. It's completely random, and varies per realm. Certainly there have been items up on a few realms that people hit the bid cap on.

Just keep watching, it's bound to have something you want sooner or later. Only trick is, it'll probably be desirable to other people too. Good luck!

Yum, delicious copypasta.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I like when it's the 10g VENDOR pet's.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Mimirons head is up at the moment on Frostmourne
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
11/05/2012 11:21 PMPosted by Boulderhoof

I bet Invincible's Reigns would too, has it spawnd on any server's black market yet?

It spawned on Antonidas the very first day. I think it went for 800k (super dead server)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

sob..... i'm actually willin to spend my 400k on that damn mount but the plus side of this is people will run out of gold sometime >:)
Reply Quote
60 Blood Elf Priest
gotta agree with the op.

common /easily obtained pets is a bit much -.-

if they truly want to get gold out of the hands of players then there should be a rare mount each day as well as some heroic gear.

once in a blue moon is not enough, to target 1-2 players in months is silly. put alot up...fill the entire page of bmah daily!! with rare items so more players can and will spend on them.

i still check daily but its quite disappointing tbh.
<not a penny spent yet
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Well you can't just buy any rare item you want at any time, you have to wait for it to drop from the BMAH boss like in the raids :p
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Some of the junk on there is seriously junk.

Though I did see the mount from Rag up there once, and the horse mount from Kara was on there the other day.

I guess it makes it more exciting when you do find something good. It's not something I check regularly though, because most of the times I look it's some pet sitting at a starting bid no one in their right mind would pay for when they can just get it off a vendor for 50gold.

If I ever manage to save up any substantial gold maybe I'll take more of an interest.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
u guys do know they put heroic gear in there that spikes prices too. even pvp shows up. BMAH targets a lot pf different players.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight

What about when pets you can buy from a vendor are up for 10k bid start. Thats pretty underhanded to trick someone.

Take note that the black market is being held in Pandaria. The cost of importing it from the old Azeroth, as well as bribing the customs officials to make sure it comes unharmed, drive the costs of such items significantly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Rarest items on our server has been 3 heroic items.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]