BMAH is boring!

98 Worgen Mage
As I noted on beta, a lot of those pets should start cheaper, especially since they can be found on most AHes cheaper. Especially the vendor ones, lol. Even on one of the top 10 pop realms like Sargeras, nobodys bidding on the majority of pets.
Edited by Digerati on 11/6/2012 8:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
I got outbid on Onyxian drake at 195k. Sad panda.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
@Injustice

Just because the BMAH offers some 500+ ilvl gear does not make it raid breaking at all lol.. Do you really think that 1 person in a raid buying 1 item will 'break' the raid? no..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/05/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Firetøfire
Yet, the sad part is 99.9999% of the realm cant afford this

That is the WHOLE POINT of the BMAH. That is the only purpose for it. It's a gold sink for those who have been hoarding gold for years. It's doing the job it was designed for perfectly well.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
i saw a cat carrier in there for 10k

went to the real ah 9g

spot the difference.

some of the prices need to be adjusted, or the items taken from the list. ToC pets for instance 10k bmah 750-2k most realms ah.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
YEAH GUISE! Blizzard should put all the rarest items in the games history every day and lower costs so we can all buy it!

WAAA WAAA. Getting a rare mount off hte BMAH should be a once in a lifetime if that, just like how most of the mounts are. It's not there for you to avoid content and RNG.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I won my beloved Fiery Warhorse's Reins from the BMAH after farming it for so long in Karazhan with NO luck...

A hunter kept outbidding me over and over, but I finally prevailed when he supposedly disconnected for a while, just around the time the auction ended. LUCKY ME.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
BMAH good idea bad execution. I was hopping to by things from horde side that maybe I couldnt get in alli ah.

BMAH is only for those who actually use gold farmers or any other way of just getting easy gold.

I do the regular stuff quest, dailies, dungeons, raids, and sell in ah but never see the kind of gold that it takes to buy stuff from BMAH.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
The BMAH is fail. It is designed for a small percentage of the WoW population. The small percentage that either buys their gold or has nothing better to do than to play Auctioneer all day long. Once again showing that blizzard loves catering to the vocal minority instead of the majority of their player base. Just one more nail in the coffin for many players.
Reply Quote
67 Gnome Warlock
It's a feature that wasn't there at all before. At least we have it. I saw some pets earlier that put quite the sparkle in my eyes.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
11/05/2012 07:06 PMPosted by Delritha
I think part of the issue is the fact that the starting price for most of the items are out of the range of most people's budget. Having an pet start at 10k gold seems unrealistic when you can buy the same one from your normal server's AH for 500 gold.

thats the point. its suppose to be a gold sink. Not everyone is going to be able to afford something off there, I know I cant. But that doesnt bother me in the least.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
The BMAH is fail. It is designed for a small percentage of the WoW population. The small percentage that either buys their gold or has nothing better to do than to play Auctioneer all day long. Once again showing that blizzard loves catering to the vocal minority instead of the majority of their player base. Just one more nail in the coffin for many players.

Not true. People can make easy gold WITHOUT hacking/buying it. You just have to know how things work. It's seriously not that hard, and you don't always have to use the AH.

I've explained before that with just a little bit of farming, profession use, etc. and even some advertising can get you quick gold.

Also, if you don't need it, don't buy it. I saved up 45k in about five days by spending gold on nothing but repair bills. Leveling alts and separate professions also helps, which makes you more self-sufficient instead of buying materials for anything.

People complain they can't make gold. They can, they just don't think on how to do it. :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
They should just have RMAH like Diablo 3.

People spend cash, blizzard gets a cut, everyone is happy.

They already sell pets and mounts for cash.

Thats what killed diablo 3
Reply Quote
They should just have RMAH like Diablo 3.

People spend cash, blizzard gets a cut, everyone is happy.

They already sell pets and mounts for cash.

Thats what killed diablo 3

D3 killed D3.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Honestly heres an idea!
Ready for it?
This would solve so many problem!
Here it comes.

Remove the bid cap!

TY troll on!
Edited by Imworgenit on 11/6/2012 9:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
22 Tauren Warrior
My question is why are there no PvP elite items showing up on the BMAH?

I mean if 516 epics are available.......
Reply Quote
10 Draenei Warrior
I just wish there was an easier way to check what's on there, I just can't bother checking it myself, and I'm not sure I'd trust an addon.

Personally what I'd like is a lottery option. The more gold people put into it, the better the rewards that can be gotten out, but you always have a chance for minimal investment.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/05/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Zordiak
bLIZZaRD GIVES mE ASHEZ oF ALar PLZ I'VE FARMMMED FOR IT IN mOLTEN CorEZ FOR 2 WHOLE weeKS!!!! I keEEP DIENG anD I CANT Aford THA repAIR BIlllz

Ashes of Alar does not drop from Molten Core... it drops from Tempest Keep.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]