To Hell with You and Your Pandas

90 Tauren Druid
Hey folks. To those who know me, hey. I'm back, so is Cash Prizes Super Awesome Fun Time (CPSAFT). To those who don't know me, look up "Nemesis".

Not the actual definition, but the way Brick Top explains it in the movie "Snatch" with Brad Pitt. That'll save you some time.

Anyway, I took a hiatus between Cata and MoP and now that I've wasted countless dollars on console games that, while I enjoyed them thoroughly, will most likely never play again because they've joined the smoldering pile of wreckage that is every video game I learn and master, I find myself returning to WoW and being attacked by bunnies in giant gardens.

Gone are the Eternal Dragons of Hellfire, the charred corpses of the Innocent Damned, the Genocide of all that is Living. And it's been replaced with gorram panda bears farming turnips.

Well, to hell with all of that. I'm bringing back the good ol' days, the bad days, the all-or-nothin' days when you went to the Auction House with one eye on the door at all times. You banked during the wee hours of the morning for fear of a city-wide raid. You kept toons on both factions parked in capital cities to track enemy movements and lulz on the trade chat. THAT is what made WoW great - taking over the Mage Tower in Stormwind for hours until a raid group turned up to shove your !@# out the door.

Well, they're back. And I'm breeding an army whose sole purpose is the disruption of daily activity in this nice little enclave we've got here. It's time to go back to some Futher-mucking Anarchy, kids.

So, if you're down with raiding, that's all good and well; enjoy your time with the Fru-fru-Sha-Voldemort what-the-hell-ever. I'm sure the pandas need help tending their garden and using an extra large can of raid on the insecticons.

But if you wanna hook up with super casual, laidback champions of dissension and disorder, give your boy a holler. We'll keep the lights on for ya.

Edit: Adults only. This is like a bowling league. Only instead of bowling, we raid Alliance cities. Same amount of drinking, though.
Edited by Quorac on 11/6/2012 10:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
Sounds like i am getting a new Bear skin rug for Christmas!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Oh, Shank, I do miss our banter. Only bear you'll be seeing is your bare !@# as I Spanku. ;-)
Reply Quote
We shall see my good friend we shall see.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Indeed. Seeya out there, kiddo!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Oh Q how I've missed you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
/lick
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Wait, What... ok yeah I see then
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Q sir. The illustrious Roguebait wishes your presence in the hallowed halls of Ironforge for inter-species debauchery and penetration of priest shields. He awaits your response posthaste
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Kindly inform Sir Roguebait that I will happily attend the cocktail hour on the tram, followed by antics throughout the greater city of Ironforge.

I will announce my presence in the appropriate fashion - the sudden disappearance of vendors, AH officials and Flightmasters.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I have writ thine message upon parchment and sent it via carrier druid. It should arrive soon
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Yes, please come to SW and don't forget to send me a tell letting me know yer coming.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
An announced Sneak Attack is no Sneak Attack at all. Stay alert.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I totally just saw this but CPSAFT! El Presidente here.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
And suddenly the forums became much less boring.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
It's a side effect of having so much Awesome arrive with little to no notice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]