Fatal Union US 26th H16/16 Recruiting.

90 Undead Priest
Fatal Union US:26th has opened its doors for recruitment.

Some history:

Fatal Union was formed August 11th, 2006 and has been a constant on Kargath ever since. FU has not only survived across all of the wow expansions, but has thrived. FU has been the most progressed guild on Kargath for a majority of the last 6 years. We have grown not just in WoW, but also as a community. We ALWAYS take care of our own, and above all else we put the guilds needs first.

Raiding Schedule:

FU's main raiding nights are Mon,Tue,Wed from 8:30-1 EST. We may extend a raid late or work out an extra night if we are close to new progression. Being a 10m guild gives us a lot of flexibility when it comes to scheduling/rearranging due to outside circumstances (hurricanes lol).

FU also hosts additional raids, for those that aren't in our progression raid each week. These groups run 2/3 times a week. This group has already cleared MV and will be moving its focus to HoF and heroic MV shortly.

Our recruiting focus at this time is:

Boomkin

Also a tank/dps hybrid would be considered.

If I didn't list your class, but you think you would be a good fit for FU please don't hesitate to throw up an application, we always welcome exceptional applicants.

Applicants are expected to maintain solid attendance, and be both excellent and consistant with their performances in raid. They are expected to participate with guildies while they are online and show a genuine effort/interest in becoming a productive member of our community.

If you are interested in doing something nice for yourself stop by www.fugaming.net and put in an application today. You can also message Bonesjackson, Archetype, or Watch in game with any questions, or you can add me to realid wh3must1@gmail.com
Edited by Watch on 2/14/2013 7:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Range dps would be awsome
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Nice 18th now, Good job ^^. I wish I could find H-Kargath to stay on my server : /

Bump ^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Leave that sea of half finished normal modes, come see some heroics.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Last time I did some ''hardcore'' raiding was back in Burning Crusade. The eye, BT etc, 1-2 sunwell boss.

The sad thing about my Kargath experience of 5 years it's all my guilds disbanded or moved.
Apocalypsce
ARMY OF DARKNESS
Kill Order
Coup de grâce (the most friendly guild I ever had)

GO!GO!GO!
They are recruting! It's your chance to be in top NA players! and for H-HoF!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
11/06/2012 12:26 PMPosted by Watch
you can add me to realid wh3must1@gmail.com

I signed you up for CAT FACTS!

You are welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I just vomited my application because I read your statement incorrectly.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
11/08/2012 06:23 PMPosted by Aero
I just vomited my application because I read your statement incorrectly.

There you go!

Now worry less about my recruitment post and more about clearing normal.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
11/08/2012 05:19 PMPosted by Syphil
you can add me to realid wh3must1@gmail.com

I signed you up for CAT FACTS!

You are welcome.

I like this game, maybe I shall have to partake ^.^
Reply Quote
YOLO
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
#YOLO #SWAG #XOXO

Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Up
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/yUNVY.gif
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
really should update the title along with the other thread... /sadpanda is sad
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
bumpity
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
FU has been the most progressed guild on Kargath for a majority of the last 6 years.

Ummm, FU wasn't a top anything for any period of time on this server until you guys killed Heroig Rag. Although this was a great finish (Herioc Rag was an infamous raid breaker), and put you in the top world 300 (up from ~2000), this was also about one year ago, not six.

Sorry to let facts get in the way of good marketing, but you shouldn't make such outrageous claims that are easily disproven with a few button clicks through WOWProgress. Is FU a top ranked guild now? Absolutely, but let's not discredit the last 6 years of work from other quality guilds.

/freebump :)
Edited by Novae on 11/19/2012 9:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
End of BC, Beginning of Wrath, End of Cata, and so far everything to do with pandaville.

I have never said at any point other guilds havent achieved anything during the last six years, that would be an outrageous claim.

TiF sticking it out and killing HLK
TiF getting Tribute to Insanity

I'll be the first to give credit where credit is due. I have a lot of respect for select guilds on Kargath.

However; you would be hard pressed to point out 1 active raiding guild on Kargath that has been on top in such a dominant fashion, or nearly as long as we have.

Now that we have that out of the way, perhaps you should focus less on my recruitment posts, and try really hard to get those normals in front of you down. I'm tired of seeing 1 relevant guild on wowprogress.
Edited by Watch on 11/19/2012 11:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
You specifically stated that FU "has been the most progressed guild on Kargath for a majority of the last 6 years". Majority means more than half at the very minimum to use the word correctly, and as far back as I could find records for, you guys were ranked between 3rd and 6th (generally) prior to the very end of Firelands. Wowprogress only goes back to tier 8, so it's possible that FU went from a top guild to hibernating in mediocrity overnight, it's not rediculously far-fetched, but it would certainly be abnormal. Regardless, prior successes/failures are hardly relevent, it just struck me as odd for that information to be specfically mentioned but highly... dubious.

Besides, if everyone on Kargath is terrible as you and Hoochy remind us we are weekly, why even have recruitment info posted here at all? Who is the target audience? If you guys really are upset about the lack of progression by other kargath guilds, why not move to a more competitive server? Illidan has a *thriving* horde community with excellent players who compete at your level, why not head there? Guilds move for these very reasons all the time.

I dunno, maybe I just don't get it. ;)
Edited by Novae on 11/19/2012 1:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
You specifically stated that FU "has been the most progressed guild on Kargath for a majority of the last 6 years". Majority means more than half at the very minimum to use the word correctly, and as far back as I could find records for, you guys were ranked between 3rd and 6th (generally) prior to the very end of Firelands. Wowprogress only goes back to tier 8, so it's possible that FU went from a top guild to hibernating in mediocrity overnight, it's not rediculously far-fetched, but it would certainly be abnormal. Regardless, prior successes/failures are hardly relevent, it just struck me as odd for that information to be specfically mentioned but highly... dubious.

Besides, if everyone on Kargath is terrible as you and Hoochy remind us we are weekly, why even have recruitment info posted here at all? Who is the target audience? If you guys really are upset about the lack of progression by other kargath guilds, why not move to a more competitive server? Illidan has a *thriving* horde community with excellent players who compete at your level, why not head there? Guilds move for these very reasons all the time.

I dunno, maybe I just don't get it. ;)

Maybe it should be changed to consistently? I've yet to see another guild maintain such a dominate force on this server over the course of such a long time frame (and i've only been in FU for a short portion of the time). EDIT: when this topic ever comes up in guild many people put FU and Dosi quite near each other throughout Classic and TBC, with many current longtime members holding many realm first achieves for T7 raids.

Pushing aside that point, I've discussed this point with even a few of your fellow guild members: "Why have recruitment info posted here at all?" Purely for the point of making sure when potential recruits come looking for more info about a guild, that they will see it. Most recruits will first head to the realm forums after checking out individual guild forums. Even if this is to just look at other guilds on the server and its activity, seeing that particular guild's post will more than likely create a positive frame of mind in the potential applicant's opinion of a guild. (Inversely why does your guild keep a recruitment post here?)

And on your last point, why not move to Illidan? Well for one, many of us have multiple toons that provide us and the guild with many more benefits than just our 1 main character. Purely moving the main raid team alone would cost about $300 for their mains. Adding in alt characters we're looking at quite possibly a $1000-$2000 investment which still doesn't include our second team and their alts and other people who help out within the guild.
Also, who wants to come home from work, wait in queue for their realm, and quite possibly lag constantly while just trying to have some fun in the game. Illidan is icky.

Why don't ya'lls just move to Sargeras anyways? I hear they have a pretty active Alliance population there.
Edited by Aryvei on 11/19/2012 3:19 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]