<Horde Strike Force>, Maelstrom's premier RPPvP Guild, is once again beginning a recruitment drive. Maelstrom's Realm First Level 25 Guild, World PvP has always been and always will be our main focus, but we are also RP optional but encouraged, with RBGs being organized and a not too shabby developing Raiding Arm... In short, we do it all. Often imitated but never duplicated, the <Horde Strike Force> is led by Strike Lord Gug, a proven experienced Guildmaster who regularly updates the Guild Roster and makes certain active and helpful Guild members are rewarded regularly with Guild rank advancement.
Our requirements are few but these are carved in stone; no exceptions are made :
- Members must have no active Alliance characters on Maelstrom...any member discovered to have Alliance alts or mains is subject to immediate and permanent Guild Removal.
- Members must be tolerant of those who Roleplay, and Roleplayers must be tolerant of those who do not Roleplay. Our Guild Chat is RP and Warcraft related, we have an out-of-character channel where those who want to talk about real life can go to let their hair down...as any HSF veteran can tell you, it's uncensored, enter it at your own risk ;>
- Members must be respectful and tolerant of each other and the leadership...this is a no-brainer, Gug pities the guild that doesn't make this a requirement.
- Anybody who voluntarily leaves the guild or gets kicked out is gone for good, they can never return....unless of course it's for inactivity.
- Members must be 50th level, or level 70 for Deathknights. All mains and alts must meet this requirement to be in the guild, there are no exceptions. We have an alt Guild <Hotel Sierra Foxtrot> (HSF in military letters) for members with characters under 50th...it's currently level 9, so there's a nice little xp bonus in there for members leveling weak alts.
That's all...unlike a lot of guilds, we don't care about your PvP skill, your gear ILevel, your RP abilities, or any of those things...PvP skill can be learned, and we regularly have events to help teach those new to it...Gear can always be obtained, and we have lots of BG groups and dungeon delvers to join to help gain that gear...RP abilities can be picked up, just watching how our veteran RPers behave in Guild Chat will give you great insight into possibilities for your characters...what we DO care about is we want people who's heart and soul is Horde, people who understand this is a war and only one side can emerge victorious, people who seek brothers and sisters in arms who will treat you with respect and helpfulness...skills can be learned, gear can be earned, but character and integrity are instrinsic...this is all that really matters to us, that you have the heart and are willing to learn.
A member once said that everybody should have an alt in this guild...and it's true (Alliance are SOL in this regard, sorry)....come see firsthand what all the hooplah is about...come find your new active hardcore home with it's finger on the day-to-day happenings on Maelstrom...come represent the Horde and make Maelstrom the realm it should be....come join the best damn guild on Maelstrom. Just find any member in-game and they can direct you to somebody who can invite you.
BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF THE HORDE...THE WAR IS HERE! STRIKE FORCE, KILL THEM ALL...NO MERCY! FOR OUR ANCESTORS, FOR GLORY, FOR THE WARCHIEF, FOR THE HORDE!
For more info our Website is www.HordeStrikeForce.com ...it's undergoing a renovation, but it's still pretty cool.