<Horde Strike Force> recruitment drive

(Locked)

THIS IS A CALL

<Horde Strike Force>, Maelstrom's premier RPPvP Guild, is once again beginning a recruitment drive. Maelstrom's Realm First Level 25 Guild, World PvP has always been and always will be our main focus, but we are also RP optional but encouraged, with RBGs being organized and a not too shabby developing Raiding Arm... In short, we do it all. Often imitated but never duplicated, the <Horde Strike Force> is led by Strike Lord Gug, a proven experienced Guildmaster who regularly updates the Guild Roster and makes certain active and helpful Guild members are rewarded regularly with Guild rank advancement.

Our requirements are few but these are carved in stone; no exceptions are made :

- Members must have no active Alliance characters on Maelstrom...any member discovered to have Alliance alts or mains is subject to immediate and permanent Guild Removal.

- Members must be tolerant of those who Roleplay, and Roleplayers must be tolerant of those who do not Roleplay. Our Guild Chat is RP and Warcraft related, we have an out-of-character channel where those who want to talk about real life can go to let their hair down...as any HSF veteran can tell you, it's uncensored, enter it at your own risk ;>

- Members must be respectful and tolerant of each other and the leadership...this is a no-brainer, Gug pities the guild that doesn't make this a requirement.

- Anybody who voluntarily leaves the guild or gets kicked out is gone for good, they can never return....unless of course it's for inactivity.

- Members must be 50th level, or level 70 for Deathknights. All mains and alts must meet this requirement to be in the guild, there are no exceptions. We have an alt Guild <Hotel Sierra Foxtrot> (HSF in military letters) for members with characters under 50th...it's currently level 9, so there's a nice little xp bonus in there for members leveling weak alts.

That's all...unlike a lot of guilds, we don't care about your PvP skill, your gear ILevel, your RP abilities, or any of those things...PvP skill can be learned, and we regularly have events to help teach those new to it...Gear can always be obtained, and we have lots of BG groups and dungeon delvers to join to help gain that gear...RP abilities can be picked up, just watching how our veteran RPers behave in Guild Chat will give you great insight into possibilities for your characters...what we DO care about is we want people who's heart and soul is Horde, people who understand this is a war and only one side can emerge victorious, people who seek brothers and sisters in arms who will treat you with respect and helpfulness...skills can be learned, gear can be earned, but character and integrity are instrinsic...this is all that really matters to us, that you have the heart and are willing to learn.

A member once said that everybody should have an alt in this guild...and it's true (Alliance are SOL in this regard, sorry)....come see firsthand what all the hooplah is about...come find your new active hardcore home with it's finger on the day-to-day happenings on Maelstrom...come represent the Horde and make Maelstrom the realm it should be....come join the best damn guild on Maelstrom. Just find any member in-game and they can direct you to somebody who can invite you.

BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF THE HORDE...THE WAR IS HERE! STRIKE FORCE, KILL THEM ALL...NO MERCY! FOR OUR ANCESTORS, FOR GLORY, FOR THE WARCHIEF, FOR THE HORDE!

For more info our Website is www.HordeStrikeForce.com ...it's undergoing a renovation, but it's still pretty cool.

LokTar Ograr
90 Blood Elf Mage
One of the best decisions I ever made was joining HSF. It's a huge brotherhood full of the nicest people I've ever met in a video game. These folks love to slay Alliance and get their hands bloody. If Alliance-slaying is your thing, HSF is the best damn guild you'll ever get involved in.

FOR THE HORDE!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
FOR THE HORDE!
90 Pandaren Monk
The Strike Lord often lavishes Fat Cobra with the praise he deserves! For now, he will continue to grace the Strike Force with his skill, wisdom, humor, girth and raw sexual energy!

HA HA HA!
We recently discovered a new method of detecting Alliance spies; a recent purge removed over half a dozen from the Strike Force.

Have what it takes? Look us up.
90 Human Paladin
Can I join! Not an alliance spy I promise.
85 Tauren Warrior
Ryegore is tired of doing chores for lazy pandas.

Ryegore wants to help Gug slaughter Alliance.

Ryegore is on his way to Maelstrom.
The war continues, the Strike Force fights on.

Join us.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bumping for the best damn guild I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of!

The pre-Cata 24 hour extended maintenance was the best thing to happen to me because I made a Horde alt on Maelstrom while my other server was down. I never went back.

FOR THE HORDE!
90 Undead Warlock
we need to talk

like nao...
Rushing to defend those being ambushed at the Dark Portal...

Slaying the King of Stormwind...

Causing so much havoc that now even people from other servers have to come to Maelstrom to comment about it...

Who could ask for more?

<Horde Strike Force>...THIS is what RPPvP should be.
80 Goblin Mage
<HORDE STRIKE FORCE> #1
90 Human Mage
Rushing to defend those being ambushed at the Dark Portal...

Slaying the King of Stormwind...

Causing so much havoc that now even people from other servers have to come to Maelstrom to comment about it...

Who could ask for more?

<Horde Strike Force>...THIS is what RPPvP should be.

You forgot camping PvP vendors. Or is that what RPPvP should be? :p
100 Blood Elf Warrior
11/22/2012 08:36 PMPosted by Bravadó

For someone with pvp gear you sure seem to complain a lot about pvp.
90 Human Mage
11/24/2012 12:49 AMPosted by Calihye

For someone with pvp gear you sure seem to complain a lot about pvp.

I apologize if the sarcasm doesn't come through over the internet, I actually thought it was funny and was just poking fun. They rolled up on the pvp vendors and there were only like 4 people there and no one was willing to fight them with me.
100 Blood Elf Warrior
11/24/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Bravadó
I apologize if the sarcasm doesn't come through over the internet

They need an emote system on these forums.
You've gotten wrecked by NRU multiple times /leave thread
91 Blood Elf Mage
<3 Maelstrom R.I.P. NRU
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]