<Horde Strike Force> recruitment drive

(Locked)

90 Human Paladin

It would be sad for me if it ever happened.

Thats what I like about you Vod... You never lie!

http://i.imgur.com/VSwFaar.jpg

alliance scum

Dont act like you were alone by leaving the group, chatlog shows that you werent. I would never die to you 1v1 ;)

Look I can post a picture of your body too.

http://imgur.com/HK7jyPU
1 Human Mage
I feel pretty good about myself considering that in all my years I never once felt obligated to post a picture of me killing someone else or make a thread whining about such trivial !@#$.

Praise me now.

You kicked me out you fat headed Orc! We coulda raised almighty hell with you but you treated me like total trash and that's the reason why we're getting revenge on you. Your guild is doomed because you're killin' it with your rules like no alliance alts, no guild jumpers and you should get people with some fire about world pvp.

You were kicked out because you proved incapable of following the simplest of suggestions, abused those who followed you when you led events, and you had complete disrespect for anybody who didn't agree with you. We cut you SO much slack and gave you fifteenth and sixteenth chances because you obviously really loved World PvP, so we bent over backwards and forwards to try to work with you. Your inability to deal with people had already caused some members to leave the guild and the flood of complaints Gug received about you every single time Gug logged on eventually made the idea of us keeping you around an impossibility.

The fact is at the end of the day the organized army holds the field while the wild barbarians with no discipline or cohesion flee. You can bring it. We will crush you just like we crushed all the rest.
90 Human Paladin
Did I say I killed you? I only said that this noob is always standing over your dead body.
And fyi... 80% of the time...I dont run in groups. I dont need 4 babysitters like you do.
You was ganking someone while I was flying by, and I finished you before your babysitters showed up to change your dipers.

You haven't been on the server very long if you think I always run in groups or need babysitters ;)

And it was really funny the other day in Tol Barad when you was running away from ME!
The great and powerful Vod, running away from a scrub hunter.

Amusing, I don't run from anyone, I kite and run around walls/pillars and wait on cooldowns. I kite your whole defense to follow me, while the rest of my team goes behind you and takes the objective. It is rather amusing though, because 100% of the time you run away from me without even shooting back, hoping to get out of combat.

You cannot touch me 1v1, and your class is designed to kill ret.

Also, Gug, if you can keep your members from telling outright lies, there would be no reason for me to come into your recruitment thread to call them out.
Edited by Vod on 4/5/2013 8:49 PM PDT
90 Goblin Hunter
Dude...I could actually hear you crying while you replied...do you need a tissue?
Sorry...I didnt know that getting powned by a noob like me was going to get you so upset.
Maybe a little nap and some cookies and juice will make you feel better.
90 Human Paladin
Dude...I could actually hear you crying while you replied...do you need a tissue?
Sorry...I didnt know that getting powned by a noob like me was going to get you so upset.
Maybe a little nap and some cookies and juice will make you feel better.

Whatever you say buddy ;)
90 Human Hunter
And if Im am such a scrub...why do you losers always want to duel me?

Because you have a big mouth but you are very bad at the game...

We dueled twice and during those 2 duels I have not been under 75% hp...

Nobody came it was 2 clean duels!

So Globber,
5 BoM is = 1 scrub hunter.
is false.

1 BoM is = to 4 scrub hunter
90 Goblin Hunter
Im really sorry that my post about "Why I joined HSF" upset you alliance scum so much.
So...HERE IT IS AGAIN!

One of the main reasons that I joind HSF was cause of their zero tolerance for guild jumpers. I hate working with a guild, to help someone gear up, just to have them quit for another guild.(Thats why a guild full of reject, guild jumpers, quitters and misfits never last).HSF has some strong rules. And people who cant hack it, dont make the team.

Its my biggest honor to have the Horde Strike Force tag under my name. And I wear it with pride. I laugh when I hear other toons badmouth HSF. I know its someone who couldn't hack it in the guild.And I highly respect the people in my guild. Not cause of their gear or ranking or even cause they get interviewed by WoW Insider. I respect them, cause they respect me, and earn my respect.Horde Strike Force has been on this server for a long time. And it has stood the test of time.It is not a self serving guild. We fight for "all" horde on this server.

And "WE" dont have to resort to cheating... by spying with alliance toons and swapping wins in rated battlegrounds to up our ranking. (I hear that some guilds do that...I have no idea who it would be tho). We simply dont allow alliance toons. And that keeps it simple.

I tell you right now! I would rather die fighting as Horde Strike Force! Than surround myself with the cheating scum, that is alliance.

Death before Dishonor!
90 Human Hunter
Did my post upset you to the point of changing subjects and re-posting an old post?

Wow Globber, if being pointed out for being bad makes you upset, stop talking so much crap about alliance when you can't even kill them!
90 Goblin Hunter
Couille said...

Being in the best RBG team on the server, and alliance, I feel that you're addressing this to us. We do not swap wins, even though we'd have enough BoM members to do so.

I generally speak about cheating, and Couille immediately defends himself....
You cant make this stuff up. : )
90 Human Hunter
Globber said that there was some win trading on Maelstrom...

We have the best rbg team on the server no matter how many wins or losses we have...
Globber said we cheated, I defended myself.

I don't know what your point is Nerf.
90 Goblin Hunter
Couille said...

You obviously targeted us by saying we swap wins... I defended myself by saying we don't swap wins... I'm not defending myself on the fact that we're cheating, because I don't feel targeted by that section of your post! Only the rbg is affecting me, since I'm in the best rbg team on the server...

I talk about alliance that cheat, and you say it "Obviously" targets you.
(open mouth and insert foot)

This gets better and better.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Did my post upset you to the point of changing subjects and re-posting an old post?

Looks to me like Mr. Snot was just getting back on topic. This is supposed to be a recruitment thread, afterall.

54 wins - 62 losses
116 games.

We have the best rbg team on the server no matter how many wins or losses we have...

Nerf, they're "the best" because nobody else on Maelstrom is doing RBGs. It's kinda like they're running a race but fail QWOP-style 5 yards in and win by default because nobody else showed up. I hope that helps!

Edit: Is 'afterall' really not an actual word? Damn red squiggles. Although it's better than quick autocorrect. I went through middle and high school misspelling attach because every time I typed it, it would get changed and I never even realized. Also, speaking of spelling... did you guys know it's Froot Loops with o's not Fruit Loops?! I was floored by this realization at breakfast the other day.
Edited by Trennas on 4/6/2013 2:54 AM PDT
90 Human Hunter
Posted by Globbersnot
and swapping wins in rated battlegrounds, to up our ranking.

Being in the best RBG team on the server, and alliance, I feel that you're addressing this to us. We do not swap wins, even though we'd have enough BoM members to do so. We are players that enjoy the game and enjoy the challenge it gives (sadly, there's none from wpvp), so we need to do rbgs to fill the need...

Couille said...

Being in the best RBG team on the server, and alliance, I feel that you're addressing this to us. We do not swap wins, even though we'd have enough BoM members to do so.

I generally speak about cheating, and Couille immediately defends himself....
You cant make this stuff up. : )

You obviously targeted us by saying we swap wins... I defended myself by saying we don't swap wins... I'm not defending myself on the fact that we're cheating, because I don't feel targeted by that section of your post! Only the rbg is affecting me, since I'm in the best rbg team on the server...
90 Goblin Hunter
Gug said...
That's all...unlike a lot of guilds, we don't care about your PvP skill, your gear ILevel, your RP abilities, or any of those things...PvP skill can be learned, and we regularly have events to help teach those new to it...Gear can always be obtained, and we have lots of BG groups and dungeon delvers to join to help gain that gear...RP abilities can be picked up, just watching how our veteran RPers behave in Guild Chat will give you great insight into possibilities for your characters...what we DO care about is we want people who's heart and soul is Horde, people who understand this is a war and only one side can emerge victorious, people who seek brothers and sisters in arms who will treat you with respect and helpfulness...skills can be learned, gear can be earned, but character and integrity are instrinsic...this is all that really matters to us, that you have the heart and are willing to learn.
90 Human Hunter
Globbersnot, I don't know how Gug's post have anything to do about us win trading...

You're finally realizing that you made a mistake saying we win-traded. Please, stop making yourself look like a fool...
90 Goblin Hunter
Globbersnot said with pride....
And "WE" dont have to resort to cheating... by spying with alliance toons and swapping wins in rated battlegrounds to up our ranking. We simply dont allow alliance toons. And that keeps it simple.

Please respond if your guilty of cheating, and feel the need to defend yourself!
Otherwise...if you are not guilty of cheating....no response is needed.
Edited by Globbersnot on 4/6/2013 8:16 AM PDT
90 Human Hunter
if you are not guilty of cheating....no response is needed.

You're finally realizing that you're making a fool out of yourself, now you try to keep me quiet by saying that if I respond, I cheat...

That's pathetic Globber, I'm only defending myself on the fact that we don't swap wins, everybody, horde and alliance, said it was foolish of you to say that we swap wins...

As for the spying with alliance toons, HSF also does it... A HSF member asked me one hour before last saturday's massive BoM raid: ''So, you're still doing that Org raid?'' Raid that was only announced on the calendar and guild chat...
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]