<Horde Strike Force> recruitment drive

(Locked)

90 Goblin Hunter
04/17/2013 12:47 PMPosted by Shadovar
I don't know what all the yelling and name-calling is about...

I just hate gnomes.

04/17/2013 12:47 PMPosted by Shadovar
1) Spying is not dishonorable. It plays a huge part in any conflict from finding where your enemy is so you can engage them, to relaying strategies so that they can be countered. Everyone complaining about this aspect should read "The Art of War". It discusses heavily the use of espionage and spies.

Hey...If you wanna have a spy. Do it.
I think there is a point where you are either "spying" or "cheating".
Lets say there is a spy in the guild. And he tells the alliance where we are attacking and when. Fine...I really dont have a problem with that. But to have a spy in your vent while your attacking. Telling everything you are doing. Thats just cheating. Or a spy that says...OK..They have 10 people in the group. So you wait to attack when you have 20....thats cheating. Having a spy that says...Globbersnot just logged on...hes in wintergrasp. And you get a group of 5 together just to gank him. Thats cheating.
Basically... If you lack the skill and you need to spy to pvp. Thats cheating.

The really sad thing is about cheating in pvp. You are missing out on all the fun of even playing the game. I dont even run that SPY MOD.(thats just me) Simply cause I enjoy the thrill of suprise in wpvp. But hey...if you cant simply look at your screen, and play a very simple game. Then download all the mods and bots and run spies. Do what ever you feel you have to do, to enjoy the game.

But I dont need to spy and cheat, and neither does my guild.

*Note: This is directed at spying in general and not directly at Shadovar.
90 Gnome Monk

Lets say there is a spy in the guild. And he tells the alliance where we are attacking and when. Fine...I really dont have a problem with that. But to have a spy in your vent while your attacking. Telling everything you are doing. Thats just cheating. Or a spy that says...OK..They have 10 people in the group. So you wait to attack when you have 20....thats cheating. Having a spy that says...Globbersnot just logged on...hes in wintergrasp. And you get a group of 5 together just to gank him. Thats cheating.
Basically... If you lack the skill and you need to spy to pvp. Thats cheating.

I fully agree with the bolded statements above. If you are a spy, then there is no need to be in that guild's vent relaying everything they are doing. If they have an event going on and you've successfully passed that information on, then participate with your own faction or do something else.

I dont even run that SPY MOD.(thats just me) Simply cause I enjoy the thrill of suprise in wpvp.

I run SPY because it gives me a nice buzzing alarm anytime I fly near an HSF member. I can then target them, see if they are 90, then check against my kill list to see if I've faced them in single combat before, and then either move on or swoop in. Sorry... you guys are hard to find sometimes!

But I dont need to spy and cheat, and neither does my guild.

Never known anyone from HSF to cheat or spy, and until such time that I think otherwise I'll defend your guild's reputation in this matter.

*Note: This is directed at spying in general and not directly at Shadovar.

I appreciate that... people like to direct all kinds of things at me as it is... like arrows, magic missiles, these large white spinning balls of frost. Very annoying!
Edited by Shadovar on 4/17/2013 10:20 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.hordestrikeforce.com/
90 Blood Elf Paladin
*bumps into everything*
90 Pandaren Hunter
instead of makeing stuiped bumps on your thread why do you guy show your a true pvp guild and show up and fight
90 Goblin Hunter
Sorrôw cried like a baby:
instead of makeing stuiped bumps on your thread why do you guy show your a true pvp guild and show up and fight

Hey you candya$$ jabroni...When you grow up and become big enough to leave the yard without babysitters...The you can come talk some smack!
As the classic Rock would say! "If ya cant run with the big dogs! Go back and hide behind those other popcorn farts!"
90 Pandaren Hunter
hey gloober why dont you lace up your boots meet out side of your shrine awsy from your guard and fight me . as the classic ric flar would say to be the man you got to beat the man and you cant beat me man whooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
Edited by Sorrôw on 4/26/2013 11:11 PM PDT
90 Goblin Hunter
http://i.imgur.com/nMN5qic.jpg
90 Human Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/nMN5qic.jpg

That's actually pretty funny.
90 Goblin Hunter
Sorrôw wrote:
as the classic ric flar would say to be the man you got to beat the man and you cant beat me man whooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

who da man?
90 Blood Elf Mage

If you really wanted them to show up and fight, wouldn't you want their recruitment drive to be as successful as possible? The more numbers they have the more flexibility they will have. Then, they can WPvP with you more often, right?

I mean, maybe everyone missed it but this was a recruitment thread, not a BoM vs. Maelstrom Horde fightfest as most of the threads are.
Don't try to use logic on the Alliance Breyada, it like trying to talk sense to a wall. A really thick wall. With crayon scribbles on it.

The Horde fights on, the war continues. Join Maelstrom's legendary fighting force and see for yourself what all the hype is about.

www.HordeStrikeForce.com
90 Pandaren Hunter
when i said silly bumps,what i meant was what he posted was silly.
i bumped into the wall or what ever he said.
he could have said hsf lives on blah blah .
cant wait to see gug again so i cant put arrows in him or he kills me ,either way it will be fun.
Edited by Sorrôw on 5/1/2013 2:12 AM PDT
90 Goblin Hunter
Don't try to use logic on the Alliance Breyada, it like trying to talk sense to a wall. A really thick wall. With crayon scribbles on it.

I disagree Gug...
I think a really thick wall with crayon scribblings, would have a better grasp on reality than any member of alliance. And without a doubt... far more personality.

www.HordeStrikeForce.com
90 Human Priest
Globber wrote:
Hey you candya$$ jabroni

04/26/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Globbersnot
When you grow up

04/26/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Globbersnot
grow up

GROW UP
candya$$ jabroni is pretty immature...talk about crayon scribbles, youre voice is a giant discolored crayon scribbling nonsense into mah brain, please stahp

Gug wrote:

04/30/2013 02:09 PMPosted by Gug
Don't try to use logic

Cant with Globber Gug.

like trying to talk sense to a wall

Perfect description of globber.

A really thick wall

Yup thats him.

04/30/2013 02:09 PMPosted by Gug
crayon scribbles

^ Globbersnot and his antics

I selected a few quotes summing you up Globber. THanks gug for the input :D

EDIT to stop derail:
www.HordeStrikeForce.com <--- go to...check it out. Join, they need more...we're tired of killing the same 3 everyday.
Edited by Nerfincoming on 5/1/2013 9:12 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
when i said silly bumps,what i meant was what he posted was silly.
i bumped into the wall or what ever he said.
he could have said hsf lives on blah blah .
cant wait to see gug again so i cant put arrows in him or he kills me ,either way it will be fun.

Hey now, last time I checked there wasn't a rule as to how someone must bump a post. If you knew me you'd get it. But if you insist on us all bumping threads with something along the lines of "hay we r killeng gards and running away agen jajajajajajaja" then I must respectfully decline. I'd rather clumsily bump into things, including my guild's threads. But thanks for the tips I guess?
90 Pandaren Hunter
i think you miss my point im not saying i didnt post some silly !@#$ to but i was just making a point my bad
90 Night Elf Priest
The difference between HSF and us is after we talk on the forums we're gonna attack their base and they're not even gonna try to defend.
90 Goblin Hunter
Variante wrote:
The difference between HSF and us is after we talk on the forums we're gonna attack their base and they're not even gonna try to defend.

Dude! For the last time! I had to mow my yard! Chill out!

And seriously...If you guys wanna to join Horde Strike Force, You need to delete your worthless alliance toons before you post in our recruitment thread.

www.HordeStrikeForce.com
90 Human Hunter
05/01/2013 06:39 PMPosted by Globbersnot
If you guys wanna to join Horde Strike Force, You need to delete your worthless alliance toons

If we wanted to join HSF, we'd only have to pay a faction transfer (wich comes with a free name change) and join you guys! It would be that easy. The reason that we don't do it is because we don't want to join you guild! Now stop trolling and attack our shrine at least once!!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]