<Horde Strike Force> recruitment drive

(Locked)

90 Goblin Hunter
My thanks to Xrills Army, for taking me out on the town for dinner and a show, in Stormwind and Ironforge. It was more fun than getting kicked outta Applebees!

http://i.imgur.com/VKVPRqA.jpg

Hordes of fun with HSF!
www.HordeStrikeForce.com
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hope everyone is enjoying themselves and playing nice together. Have a fun summer and try to not get sucked into WoW, especially you silly BoM. Hopefully some of you passed your current school year, just remember to go outside and play. And read, a lot. I think that's what your teachers always put into your end of year "thank-you" notes. Anyways, miss all of you fellow Hordies. See you around.

Much love,
Mädâm

www.hordestrikeforce.com
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Madammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm come back to me! *pouty face*
Tides flow and ebb, and the Strike Force fights on. Join us.

www.HordeStrikeForce.com
93 Blood Elf Paladin
Apparently, you can't read what I type. If I wanted to join HSF, I could get a name transfer couldn't I... How would you know that I'm couille?

It's fairly obvious which players are Alliance. Doesn't matter if it's you or anyone else, they stick out like a sore thumb. Alliance are pompous and very proper, with a conservative style of view on the world of Azeroth. Horde care for their people. Yes, we may fight each other at times, but we will always be one.

FOR THE HORDE!

Horde Strike Force - WPvP|PvP|PvE|lvl50+|DK'slvl70+|NO ALLIANCE WELCOME
40 Orc Warrior
Sons of Strike Force - This may be Maelstrom's first Motorcycle Club (M/C). Let me lay some jazz on your mind. This rude, crude biker gang exists solely to aid the Horde Strike Force. As we ride the roads of Azeroth, we slay any Alliance in our way.

+ No Alliance here.

+ If you troll HSF or any of their members, you will be kicked.

+ Must own a Goblin Trike, Goblin Turbo-Trike, and or Mechano-Hog.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Join or I will eat your soul.
Edited by Ømnísciënt on 5/19/2013 9:27 PM PDT
56 Tauren Hunter
"The Edge... there is no way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over." - Hunter S. Thompson
90 Blood Elf Mage
Hail Horde Strike Force! I am sitting and patiently waiting at level 85. I want to get a big group of guildies together to level through MoP together! It'd be fun!
80 Blood Elf Priest
^ Same for me. Who wants to level through Cata?!
56 Goblin Rogue
<Horde Strike Force> - As swift and stealth as a sublety rogue!
Edited by Tëchìë on 5/19/2013 9:44 PM PDT
85 Blood Elf Mage
As it has been said before...Realm First Level 25 Guild, Realm First Creepjackers (1 million HKs), Over 2100 Guild Achievement points, interviewed by WoW Insider...and still recruiting and going very strong. Jump on this train now, get a head start on the rest.

I even hear rumors of an amnesty period coming up when 5.3 drops....this might be your chance...

www.HordeStrikeForce.com
90 Tauren Shaman
Gug declared temporary amnesty period. With 5.3 escalating wpvp, this should be fun.

For the horde!

www.HordeStrikeForce.com
93 Blood Elf Paladin
Amnesty! Get back in while you can!

P.S. For The Horde!

P.S. And the Troll rebellion! =P
Edited by Ømnìsciënt on 5/29/2013 11:25 PM PDT
40 Orc Warrior
I'm encouraging everyone(lvl 50+, 70+ for DK's) in the Sons of Strike Force to join up with the Horde Strike Force! As you've read above, there is an amnesty, meaning all players that G quit from HSF are allowed back in. No Alliance welcome!

Lok'tar
90 Human Hunter
91646318646:
No Alliance welcome!

Darn it!
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Can I be in the guild but NOT wear the guild tag?
Recruitment continues, our numbers swell by the day.

Zug zug
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I do not think that you will recruit a lot of members... Most of the horde have xfer because of the wpvp problems ! Well Gug your guild is the only that can stop this disaster... Show the Alliance that they have made a mistake to xfer! Kill there remains!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]