<Horde Strike Force> recruitment drive

(Locked)

90 Orc Warrior
The war goes on, the Strike Force continues to seek true Horde to join the struggle.

Mok'Ra
80 Goblin Mage
HSF #1
100 Undead Warlock
Also, Velgarr came back the other day and decided to hit 90.

Yet another reason to join HSF.
90 Tauren Death Knight
Good luck horde strike force in your recruitment.
90 Orc Warrior
Thank you Neogen for your support. Gug hopes the fight on Emerald Dream goes for the Warsong Battalion as well as it does for the Horde Strike Force on Maelstrom.

That is to say, ownership in all it's forms.

Lok'Tar
90 Orc Shaman
Ho Gug! TOOC would like to request an audience with the Strike Lord to discuss further domination of the world. When would be a good time for Gug and his officers?
90 Orc Warrior
Let's do this
100 Undead Warlock
I put on my robe and wizard hat!
90 Orc Warrior
Gug update on WoW Insider

Scroll down to "Putting the 'War' in Warcraft"

http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/01/17/where-are-they-now-2012-personalities-including-the-blind-play/
90 Night Elf Priest
It's the same old thing Gug. I've already read that article and it takes even the thought of war out of warcraft. I say this because you run the guild like it's just RP and not really about fighting the alliance or world pvp, with your crazy rules about leaving and having alliance alts. Can't you see this minimizes the force of the horde and divides us into cliques?

I know your a 2007th year entry to world pvp with flying mounts and no real contested zones but in my day it was about joining with the most capable and cooperative people to build relationships with so you'll always have each others backs. HSF is like the redcoats and your scheduled zerg attacks combined with your early victory calls and retreats will always leave you behind as NRU controls the zone. I know you're a dog trainer and it' shows in the way you treat your guild barking orders at those mangy mutts expecting them to deliver victory.

Look people just join NRU, we let you do your thing.
90 Undead Priest
everytime i am around gug i leave with a smile

HSF really is like a roving band of warmongers, and i love it.
90 Undead Priest
Woe
01/21/2013 02:30 AMPosted by Variante

But that's an Alliance guild, lol. How is that in competition with HSF for members?
90 Human Paladin
Wish they would just admit server pops are going down, and merge us with an alliance heavy server, so I can actually find people to form defence raids against the horde zerg.

Not hard to "dominate" a dead server.
Edited by Vod on 1/21/2013 8:42 AM PST
90 Night Elf Warrior
Gug update on WoW Insider

Scroll down to "Putting the 'War' in Warcraft"

http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/01/17/where-are-they-now-2012-personalities-including-the-blind-play/

According to that article you're really heavy into pet battles.
90 Undead Priest
Woe
01/21/2013 08:41 AMPosted by Vod
so I can actually find people to form defence raids against the horde zerg.

You have my Staff.
90 Orc Warrior

Horde Strike Force was here years before Manamonster's daycare group called Noobs Reuinited or Guild of the Eagle or Legion of the NRU or whatever moniker the Alliance zerg has had...and will be here years after it fades away into obscurity like <Why Tempt Fate>, <Nothing Personal>, <RIP>, and others so insignificant Gug can't remember their names anymore.

NRWho?
100 Undead Warlock
People are making a bigger deal about the alleged "Horde Zerg" than they should be.

Nearly every time HSF goes a-huntin' lately, it's either in small groups (2-5 or so), or a small raid (8-15 or so). Every time we hit a major city, the defense group always outnumbers us.

Towards the end of Cata, there were times when Bananamonster and his <Band of Misfits> (better guild name for NRU, btw) had more healers than we did DPS.

We have a higher Horde population, yes--but most of that population isn't out doing any sort of world pvp. Most of them are doing PvE or Arenas and BGs.
93 Orc Warrior

Seems like a good place to park an inactive alt, I'll give you that. 300+ level 85s is more than most guilds had during Cata.
Edited by Murokar on 1/26/2013 1:25 AM PST
100 Blood Elf Mage
Woof, Woof, RAWR!!!
100 Blood Elf Mage
Grrrr!! For the Horde!!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]