<Horde Strike Force> recruitment drive

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hail fellow Maelstrom Horde! I cannot express to you the world that opens up when becoming a member of this guild. So much fun is to be had and many great people to meet. This Strike Force that Thrall created all those years ago is still going strong and I hope you join our ranks! FOR TEH HORDE
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<3 Maelstrom R.I.P. NRU
This is a bittersweet event. Yes, the leader of our rival guild has fallen and basically the integrity of the NRU along with him. We will forever remember fighting them.
'Ey dere, boyz-n-girlz, Ol' Ghanjah back in action (aftah a forced name-change, bleh) and almost level 90 (two blocks t'go!)

Jes' wana say dat de Strike Force is "all dat is WoW" so far as ah'm concerned. Dey be helpful t'd' newbs (an' long-lost returnees like mahself), dey like t' fight (win or lose, make no nevah mind, we innit t' enjoy ahselfs) and de calen'ar is nevah lackin' sumpin' t'do.

Lookin' farward t'makin' 90 this evenin' ... den ya hobos bettah watch ya back!
Still rolling.
Rolling
90 Blood Elf Mage
I assure you this guild is the right choice for you. I am full of intellect and am still growing. I still must fight my way to Pandaria, but I have no fear with this guild at my back!

Hail the Horde Strike Force!
Edited by Ømnîwizard on 2/9/2013 9:56 PM PST
80 Blood Elf Priest
I agree. I have an intense battle ahead of me. Deathwing wants us dead, but if Skuiizhi and Dcstatic are healing me, I have nothing to worry about!

The light is too bright, i'll see you in the shadows...
56 Tauren Hunter
We were somewhere around Durotar on the edge of the desert when the elixirs began to take hold. I remember saying something like "I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive...." And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the mount, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Orgrimmar.

Gug? Gug is God's original prototype, too weird to live, too rare to die.

Join the Horde Strike Force today!
56 Goblin Rogue
If you have something that's broke, I'll fix it! Errgh, well maybe I'll break it, but I can use the bits and pieces to build you something really cool!

Hail Horde Strike Force! Join us!=)
Recruitment drive continues. Sooner you join, sooner can start gaining rank.
Lok'Tar Loremaster Gug,

My name is Senoj. I would like to introduce myself to you as the GM for a small new guild called Blood and Honor Guard. We are a group of similar minded individuals from Reddit who started both Horde and Alliance Guilds in the hopes to boost the amount of RP and PVP on Maelstrom.

I would like to extend my hand in partnership to the protection of the Horde way of life. While we are still gaining ranks and levels. Many of us new to the ways of RP and PVP I was wondering if there were any places or times where some of my ranks may interact with yours for advice, comradery, and basic soldier interaction.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope we may be able to fight together in battle someday.

May your days be long and the sun always warm your blade,

Senoj
Hail and well met Senojauhsoj, Gug will find you in-game and we can set up methods of communication. Gug look forward to progressing the goals of HSF and Horde in general.

On unrelated note, Horde Strike Force officer Centurion Garmaul is in a band and has written and performed our official HSF song...check it out.

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_15083100
90 Pandaren Hunter
No offense....but its about dang time. We have been getting slaughtered by nru in kw. Any time I try to get a group together to fight back I can never find any HSF on. You need to get the horde back on the map soon. Help defend our rightful place in Pandaria.

For The Horde!
Time has indeed come. The children need to be reminded who's playground this belongs to.
90 Pandaren Hunter
gug..... children really ? lol you better stay in org lil man so you dont get hurt . you silly orc
90 Night Elf Priest
Children need to give Gugs old butt their playground?

What?

You're gonna get it Gug, all the kids are gonna hunt you off the server for that remark.

This is why I left HSF because Gug treats everyone like not just children but step children that he can't stand to let speak but only get spoken to.

Absolutely wrong way to get people to cooperate and it kills world pvp as the horde has sucked ever since HSF came to suck up members and control them. Long time since Horde were free roaming, bloodthirsty animals they once were. Good job killin it Gug.
The Horde Strike Force is a collection of like-minded individuals who fight as a cohesive unit. We treat each other with respect and honor, and when on the warpath hunt and fight like a professional military team. This methodology has gone on to annihilate literally half a dozen Alliance guilds over the course of 5 years now to the point where they either disbanded or server transferred. Call it whatever you wish Variante, those are the facts.

For those who not aware, Variante was once Horde and was in the Strike Force...his activity and hunger for PvP gained him quite a high rank during that time...however his disrespect for fellow members, horrible leadership (one of those leaders who don't give any orders at all, but yell at you when you "did it wrong"), and often nonsensical ramblings (there were many times Gug had to ask the same question over and over just to get a relevant answer) were enough to alienate him from nearly the entire guild to the point where he was not even allowed to rejoin our ranks during our amnesty period at the beginning of MoP.

So sure, if you like running around by yourself and be "free roaming, bloodthirsty animals" getting picked off one by one by children who post incessantly on Forums to stroke their e-peens, go for it. If however you want to join an actual fighting force, a legendary squad of RPPvPers, a tightly knit group of experienced fighters, and a family you can call home and know will come running when you need them...the Horde Strike Force has been and will continue to be here.

For the Warchief! For the Forsaken! For the Darkspear! For the Sindorei! For the Earthmother! For the....errr...For Kazan!

NO MERCY! NO QUARTER! TO THE DEATH! STRIKE FORCE, KILL THEM ALL! LEAVE NONE ALIVE!
90 Orc Warlock
Children need to give Gugs old butt their playground?

What?

You're gonna get it Gug, all the kids are gonna hunt you off the server for that remark.

This is why I left HSF because Gug treats everyone like not just children but step children that he can't stand to let speak but only get spoken to.

Absolutely wrong way to get people to cooperate and it kills world pvp as the horde has sucked ever since HSF came to suck up members and control them. Long time since Horde were free roaming, bloodthirsty animals they once were. Good job killin it Gug.

I was also in HSF a long time and never saw any of this. I disagreed with Gug quite vocally and quite often and was always heard out in full and responded to in a respectful manner.

The policy in terms of events always was, and I'm assuming still is, anyone can lead an event and when they do they are in charge, meaning if you disliked how event were run you were free to do it yourself if you put in some time and effort.

In terms of dying WPvP, I've only been on the server since mid Wrath but the biggest hindrance to WPvP that I've really seen was a lack of Alliance opposition.

Say what you want about HSF and WPvP, but Gug is certainly not the one killing either.
90 Blood Elf Mage
I lead my own events, like the one you fellows ran into last night. I was out for blood and you guys payed the price. Thats how I roll and so roll my events. The only thing dead was you guys.
Hi-ya Golad!! Hope you're having fun over there. For the Horde!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]