<Horde Strike Force> recruitment drive

(Locked)

90 Pandaren Hunter
Children need to give Gugs old butt their playground?What?You're gonna get it Gug, all the kids are gonna hunt you off the server for that remark.This is why I left HSF because Gug treats everyone like not just children but step children that he can't stand to let speak but only get spoken to. Absolutely wrong way to get people to cooperate and it kills world pvp as the horde has sucked ever since HSF came to suck up members and control them. Long time since Horde were free roaming, bloodthirsty animals they once were. Good job killin it Gug.I was also

what he speaks is true but there is some alliance out there trying to wpvp
90 Undead Warlock
Variante is foaming at the mouth in an epileptic fit of misguided rage. As someone who has played on both sides and witnessed how the wpvp guilds on either side tend to work, Gug has it together. Bananamonster and his Band of Misfits© were never as cohesive.

Gug doesn't whisper me before EVERY sort of PvP engagement to get advice or ask if I can round up more people and come along.

Gug doesn't talk to other guild leaders and refer to his members as "mind slaves".

Gug doesn't make inane forum posts because his group of 15 killed a group of 3.

I've known Gug from the forums and such since back in the Burning Crusade days before HSF was ever a thing. One thing he's always been is true to himself--both as an RPer and a PvPer. He has a set code of ethics in game--and unlike 90% of anyone else in the game, he does not deviate. Ever.

If you claim you were disrespected, it wasn't in this guild. Gug does not treat me (or anyone else) as a child. I'm treated at worst an equal and at best as a trusted adviser.

Take your crying elsewhere, Variante.
90 Tauren Druid
Woe
Variante seems like a cool dude. He actually WPVPs and doesn't just constantly hide behind a screen of 100000 chargespamming alliance mobs.
90 Gnome Mage
I see the tension is not gone.. good to know. I may make my return to the scene. Long live Gug, so that I may forever wipe the floor with his bloodied face.

Highest Regards,
Katrell
90 Pandaren Hunter
Once again, a small and unskilled group of Allis were allowed to walk over us due to the absence of HSF. The only member I saw on the front lines with me was Globbersnot. He stuck it out, and did so with grace. Even though we were being stomped.

As a PVE player and PVP lover (although not active until recently) Horde should not have to rely on poorly (PVP) geared hunters (me, not snot) to defend their territory. Although I am working on my gear, it is going to take some time and practice before I can consider myself a great help.

Until then, HSF really needs to demand the respect they deserve on this server. You are only going to get there by showing yourselves during the times that we need you. The longer the Allis can gloat about things like last night, the more horde we are going to lose to faction changes.

Please guys, get this under control.
Edited by Winewalker on 2/19/2013 10:13 AM PST
90 Pandaren Hunter
02/15/2013 06:01 PMPosted by Antipodus
Variante seems like a cool dude. He actually WPVPs and doesn't just constantly hide behind a screen of 100000 chargespamming alliance mobs.

Variante is a cool dude. He is humble and doesnt say much. That's more than I can say with the guys he runs with. Maybe he can help teach sorrow some manners.
90 Goblin Hunter
02/19/2013 10:12 AMPosted by Winewalker
Until then, HSF really needs to demand the respect they deserve on this server. You are only going to get there by showing yourselves during the times that we need you. The longer the Allis can gloat about things like last night, the more horde we are going to lose to faction changes.

Well...Thats just it.
The Horde Strike Force never "demands" anything. We dont fight to serve our own bloodlust. We fight to serve the Horde. I remember a time when I was a small goblin doing my job outside of Bootybay. When I suddenly get ganked by powerful Alliance. I put out a call for help and no one would show. I fight for those people. The weak, who get attacked by the alliance.

Understand one thing...The alliance fight to "win" for the alliance.
The Horde Strike Force fight to "die" for the Horde!
Edited by Globbersnot on 2/19/2013 7:30 PM PST
90 Pandaren Hunter
wine your wasteing your time your words fall on deaf ears change your side while you can
90 Human Paladin

Understand one thing...The alliance fight to "win" for the alliance.
The Horde Strike Force fight to "die" for the Horde!

Thats a bad way to go about things, you should make the other sumbich die for their faction instead of you dying for yours.
Edited by Vod on 2/19/2013 9:10 PM PST
90 Goblin Hunter
Death before Dishonor
90 Goblin Hunter
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the HORDE when I lay My vengeance upon thee. "

-Jules Globbersnot
"Who's bike is this?"
"Not a bike, it's a Mechano-Hog Baby"
"Who's Mechano-Hog is this?"
"Vod's"
"Who's Vod?"
"Vod's dead baby, Vod's dead."
90 Goblin Hunter
rofl! Gug got reported! ^
Maybe Gug will get banned. Then at least there will be no temptation to respond to brazen insults and outright lies.
90 Night Elf Priest

Gug doesn't talk to other guild leaders and refer to his members as "mind slaves".

How sneaky of him.
90 Goblin Hunter
Thats odd...You didnt record the part where HSF pounded your whole "gank team" into the dirt for over an hour. Oh but then...I wouldnt have to tell you...YOU WAS THERE! Hiding in Lions Landing like the cowards you are. Talk all the smack and tell all the lies you want. But YOU and I both know the truth! You didnt last long at all, when the REAL fight was in your face. Just keep ganking people doing their dalies to boost your own ego. But know that when it was time to face HSF! You all wussed out! And I dont have to prove it to anyone! Cause you and I know the truth, and thats all that matters. LOSERS!
85 Blood Elf Mage
02/21/2013 06:03 PMPosted by Variante
Band of Misfits is for the children!

Another long rambling post from Variante. The above quote what I took away from it. Full of kids.

And about the video...funny how it stops before it shows how many times that same group of Horde Strike Force dirtnapped your entire group all over Krasarang, taking every single tower and graveyard, and THEN camping outside your main keep where your Raid boss lives for over an hour while you huddled upstairs behind him like frightened kittens. You should have seen how much we were laughing at your pathetic demonstration.

We even said during this LONG LONG camp session out loud in General chat that Krasarang was Horde, everybody could do their dailies with no fear since Alliance was beaten, it's few defenders bravely huddling behind their 117 million hit point daddy.

Also, the video, right over a minute in : "We gawt 8 on three over here guys, we need yer help"...I literally laughed out loud.

I give this silly new Alliance group 2 months. No joke. 2 months before it collapses. It's members have already been through, what, 4 different guilds in the last month?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]