Quick questions~

90 Worgen Death Knight
Elow.

I will be moving servers in a few days and i have been looking at this server (Mainly because of the name LOL)
And i was wondering.
1. How is the population?
2. How Is the community? Is it aggressive or polite? (Kael'thas has some really bad trolls...)
3. (Note: i know it's a pve server) How is the PvP Is there any RBG teams or Pvp'ers that would like to progress in arenas?

If someone could sum up the server for me that would be great.
Edited by Sømdk on 11/7/2012 5:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This server is not a very big server.. especially if you were considering horde at all it's very small on their side. The community is good imo, but every server will have bad trolls. The PvP is very limited and rare (most of our good pvp players quit or transfered.) aside from sha and galleon world pvp. If you are looking specifically for pvp I would not come here though. Hope that helped :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
11/07/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Kristenqt
This server is not a very big server.. especially if you were considering horde at all it's very small on their side. The community is good imo, but every server will have bad trolls. The PvP is very limited and rare (most of our good pvp players quit or transfered.) aside from sha and galleon world pvp. If you are looking specifically for pvp I would not come here though. Hope that helped :D

¯\(ツ)/¯

Alrightie -- Poking around PvE servers seeing if theres any good (Or descent) Pvp going on before i have to move to a PvP one ;_; Dislike the permanent flagging areas.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
@OP
I just transferred here all of 3 days ago from a low population server and so far I think gilneas is pretty sweet. Groups for world bosses form quickly, the economy is solid, and there seems to be a few LFM for raiding.

I have yet to see any PVP though. Hoping for something as I already miss it.

Not sure where you're coming from but I can easily say Gilneas > Archimonde
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
@OP
I just transferred here all of 3 days ago from a low population server and so far I think gilneas is pretty sweet. Groups for world bosses form quickly, the economy is solid, and there seems to be a few LFM for raiding.

Yeah i looked up your old server(?) and it's rank 235 (Out of 246), so :c At least you're not on it anymore and having fun! :) I'm probably just going to move to Kel'thuzad and just deal with the ganking on my alts. If i get sick of it i'll try Gilneas out, i saw some forums saying people were trying to get Gilneas back on the maps for PvP (I'd like to help but i don't know if they went through with the plan).

Thanks for the reply!
(You too Krinstenqt -- forgot to say thanks 0_0)
*Fixes all the typoes~*
Edited by Sømdk on 11/9/2012 1:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yeah sadly half of those people posting that have quit, another quarter have server xfered to Korgath ;p good luck though!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
@OP

Yeah i looked up your old server(?) and it's rank 235 (Out of 246), so :c At least you're not on it anymore and having fun! :) I'm probably just going to move to Kel'thuzad and just deal with the ganking on my alts. If i get sick of it i'll try Gilneas out, i saw some forums saying people were trying to get Gilneas back on the maps for PvP (I'd like to help but i don't know if they went through with the plan).

Thanks for the reply!
(You too Krinstenqt -- forgot to say thanks 0_0)
*Fixes all the typoes~*

I would definitely not move here for pvp. The ganking isn't too bad over on Kel because 99.99% of the horde transferred off. Basically, you only have to deal with CSZ and that isn't a problem either seeing as you have just has many alliance leveling :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I would definitely not move here for pvp. The ganking isn't too bad over on Kel because 99.99% of the horde transferred off. Basically, you only have to deal with CSZ and that isn't a problem either seeing as you have just has many alliance leveling :)

Probably my best bet if i want to get into serious PvP. Thanks for the reply :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]