Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I am regularly organizing HOF/MV raids and am looking to build up my network of people that I can schedule into them. You don't need to leave your guild and join ours to do this. Here is what we are looking for:
1) Reliability - if you sign up, be there on time or tell me in advance so I can replace you.
2) Accepts feedback - raiding is challenging and you will make mistakes. When we point this out, we expect you to improve, not get defensive or angry
3) Prepared - bring your own flasks and pots, read up on fight, know your rotation, etc.
4) Raid specced and geared - know your stat priority, be enchanted/gemmed appropriately and have the right talents and glyphs. You should have an item level of at least 460 - higher is preferred
5) Have mumble
PST/Mail in game if you are interested and I'll put you on the list. I try to run a balanced class mix so we minimize loot disenchanting and maximize group buffs. I have two characters to run raids on so there should be something going on most evenings around 5 PM server.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.