[H] For Her Tallest - Goblins in the Mists

100 Goblin Warlock
The biggest shopping day of the year. Which means that a Goblin thread should be on the first page. ;)
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Best deals anywhere, folks!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I've been lvling a Tauren monk and Last night i helped a goblin preform a exorcism on a tractor.
Edited by Skoggus on 11/23/2012 10:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
11/23/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Skoggus
I've been lvling a Tauren monk and Last night i helped a goblin preform a exorcism on a tractor.

I freakin' love that quest.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
Ditto! If I were to roll a Goblin Priest, I'd be tempted to go full out Peter Venkman with it cause of that quest XD
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I like it as well. I also like the one where you send the raptor into space.

Also Roulette this picture is for you.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x272/headbop01/WoWScrnShot_112412_195857.jpg
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
I like it as well. I also like the one where you send the raptor into space.

Also Roulette this picture is for you.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x272/headbop01/WoWScrnShot_112412_195857.jpg

Rou = Awesome.

Also, the raptor is freakin' hilarious.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
D'awwh! <3 Glad I could lend a hand, Skoggus! ^_^

And yes, Goblin quests are forged of win. XD So mich fun! This is why as much as I love Trolls and have been a Troll player my whole pre-Cata WoW career who longed from day one for a Troll Druid and finally got one in Cata... has a Goblin main XD
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I have a goblin and his name is skogglin and he is a DK but im going to delete him and roll a goblin rouge with the same name. I like doing the starting zone quest and am thinking about getting some people together and doing a car race on Kezan.

I have a troll druid he is the toon i play when i want to be alone.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
I'm slackin big time on my Truid. I think once I got her all mogged I kinda wandered off even though I love her to bits.

Rogues are fun! I need to play mine more too. Especially Goblin rogues, cause the stealth animation is pure Elmer Fudd win ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Mines lvl 20 and doesn't get much love partly due to it being on another server. <swords for everyone> is finishing off stay classy so we are all pitching in and leveling what is left. the only classes we need to fill are monks, rouge and locks so Im doing a Tauren monk but also want to do a goblin rouge and lock of some kind.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
Gooo Swords for Everyone! :D You can do eet!

Also, threadbump. ^_^

You know you love Goblins, folks. I mean, look at how awesome our emblem is! http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101212231237/wowwiki/images/b/b0/Goblin-Crest.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
That is a brilliant emblem. Who designed it?

Im doing TK with you guys providing something doesn't get in the way AGAIN.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
Someone at Blizzard I believe, it's the official Goblin emblem! ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Oh. I though it was your guild logo.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
Nah, the FHT logo is golden dynamite on a field of Bilgewater orange! With burnt edges. ;D
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
Musical bump!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjVNlG5cZyQ
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hey guys.

Im reinstalling WoW at the moment and its so boring. Hope you guys are having a more interesting day then me.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
Awh, been there Skoggus! You'll be back in action before you know it. :)
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Oof, reinstalling WoW. That takes FOREVER. I usually read fanfiction/a actual book when that happens.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]