(RP) Thistle Be a Problem

90 Human Warrior
(Warning: this thread deals with the substance bloodthistle in-game. This is a fantasy item, with equal fantasy-esque qualities. If this offends you, I strongly recommend you veer away from this post. This is in no way, shape, or form any kind of promotion of any form of drug. If anything, this is a warning against it all.)

"It was only a matter of time before it started to spread. This small little weed that grows in the north, with it's red tinted thorns and potent poison it carries. An outbreak has occurred, panic is starting to set, murder is rising and the well being of our young is failing because of this one, little plant. The source of its spread is unknown, the men behind it are unknown. Everything is unknown, and by the light, I swear it shall be found, as is my duty to my kinsmen, and for the sake of everything that is holy, and I swear the men behind it shall be crushed like the pitiful little plant they're putting in our young men.

But this is too big for me. This is too big for the guard, and too secretive to be deemed as important as the looming threat of the Horde in the lands unknown. But I shall make no mistake in handling this. This is dangerous. I'm having to list adventurers, having to pay off informants. Hell, I even have shopkeepers keeping their eyes peeled for this one pitiful plant. Anything to stop this brutal violence, this senseless killing, this loss of mind and loss of self. Never have I seen this before. I saw a young man yesterday, with no life in those dead blue eyes, rip off his apprentice robes and attack another apprentice mage, and start to eat his face. His -face-! And more reports are coming in of arson, murders being displayed publicly with messages sent upon it, unprovoked attacks amongst young men all over this small, pitiful, weed... I fear for my own safety in this endeavor, but someone must make a stand.

I will make this come to an end, and may the light guide me in my quest.

Lieutenant Telris Varalane
Stormwind Investigation League
8th of November."

( This is a RP storyline in the making, centered around a sudden outbreak of bloodthistle in many forms amongst young men in the southern parts of the Eastern Kingdom, with the drug cartel manipulating every move and seeking to expand their operations. This cannot happen.

It shall be taking place in stages of events, along with the possibility of single, solo RP to further to plotline itself in separate parts, requiring the bulk of the server's RPers to work hand-in-hand with one another to take down this drug cartel and restore order amongst citizens.

There will be multiple parts needing to be played, ranging from guards to bruisers, along with the fact that any and all RPers and their characters can join in at any point, simply needing to send myself or Feloraea an in-game whisper or mail, or if you wish to learn about RP and take part in this to preview such, you shall be more than welcomed.

I also strongly recommend to join UnitedAD, a channel based for RPers on our fine realm to discuss and interact freely with one another.

I also encourage constructive criticism being posted on here to contribute with the plotline. Updates shall be posted regularly as the story progresses onward.

If you wish to know more details, please whisper or send me an in-game mail. Thank you for reading. )
Edited by Agalladorn on 11/8/2012 7:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
( A retype of what happened on Sunday, November 18th. )

On this fine night, a large crowd gathered at the base of the stairs going up to the Cathedral in Stormwind, whispering to one another in excitement and curiosity about the announcement of urgent matters called upon for the night. Low and behold, to the appeasement of the continuelly growing crowd forming at the base of the stairs, came a large priest from the top of the stairs, stepping downward to only a few steps above level from the crowd. The four guards assigned to guard the base of stairs grew tighter together, hands closing around the hilt of their swords as they guarded the front of the church.

The priest had brought along a small brown bag with him, and with a raise of his left hand, made motions to silence the crowd, yelling outward with a rather booming voice, complimenting the larger size of his body. More than likely the reason he was given such a task. "My fellow citizens! My fellow men and women!" He paused, lowering his hands from raised height, widening them outwards as if to embrace the crowd. "Have you not seen the change in our city? The change in our young? I was walking amongst you, going to buy a simple loaf of bread, when I came across a man in an alleyway. Or, what once a man! He laid on the ground, writhing and clawing at his very face, and blinded himself with his very nails!" He looked back toward the entrance of the church, waving forward to a priest to bring forth a child.

No more than a young teenager the young girl looked rather pretty for her age. Or, she would, if not for the deeply sagging cheeks, the bruised coloring of her cheeks instead of the rosey red it should, and the greasy, matted hair pressed against her head. "This young child was found- nay, rescued! From men who have brought this-" He reached into the small sack, bringing forth a healing potion injector from the bag, with a small amount of dark maroon liquid sloshing about in the syringe. "Into our city, and put into our young! This young girl was forced to let men take her as they wished because she was a slave to it!" He threw it down onto the ground, having the glass itself smash and spray the liquid onto the tile.

"This must come to an end! This is is a drug killing our young and taking lives away from us! Look out for any men who may be using this, warn your children, and don't g-" He would continue to yell out classic safety precautions while one man in the crowd would shove his way through the crowd, pistol raised, hammer cocked, and trigger pulled. The man would have een interrupted by a guard, ut not soon enough, as the bullet traveled and ripped through the top of the priests skull, his large body falling down, and the firmly detained down by the guard, getting his jaw broken from a constant pounding with plate gloves. The crowd dispersed with screams and cries- the meeting was over, save for one man clad in a vest, grabing hold of a guard and whispering urgently over to him, before looking amongst the crowd of adventurers that may have stayed. "I'm Lieutenant Telris Varalane. Now we know what happens when you speak against this."

( As stated, a simple recap. Whisper for more info. )
Edited by Agalladorn on 11/18/2012 5:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
( Reserve )
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
( Reserve )
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
((This thread is approved by Kreeti and the <Agency> on the platform for Piecake and More RP.))
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
((Hey Agall Agriann here I'll see you in game about this whenever I log on.))
Edited by Agriann on 11/9/2012 6:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
96 Human Paladin
(( New work schedule has made it impossible to be apart of anything for awhile...... I know you have all cried missing me. I hope that a part of this story might be happening at a time I am on. I will send you some mail my friend! ))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
(( Mindi doesn't currently have a reason to be a part of this, but I always have Payada! Plus, if I can get a certain someone (I won't mention names [coughMavcough]) to join in, Mindi'd be all over it. :3 It sounds exciting and amg. ))
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
First event is now set to be pushed into motion on Sunday, November 18th. That's when the storyline shall be kicked off to, hopefully, fruition.
Reply Quote
96 Human Paladin
11/10/2012 10:20 PMPosted by Agalladorn
First event is now set to be pushed into motion on Sunday, November 18th. That's when the storyline shall be kicked off to, hopefully, fruition.

Do we have a time frame for this?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Kurtson seamlessly morphed into his lion form and ran through the cobbled streets of Stormwind, worn smooth over time by so much traffic. His thoughts though were anything but smooth and orderly as he rushed back to Cutthroat Alley to alert Archie about what had happened. Rushing through the Shady Lady, deftly avoiding patrons, he barely heard Quincy shouting at him reminding him of the rules of the bar before he was out the back door and rushing up the steps to Archie's house. He took the stairs with his long legs two at a time and laid a heavy hand on the call bell on Ashwin's desk.

He could hear Archie scoot her chair away from her desk and clomp over to the door with over-dramatic footsteps as if she didn't want to be bothered. She opened the door with a sardonic scowl on her face, clearly displeased at the interruption, paperwork scattered all over her desk. "What do you and your ugly feathered shoulders want?"

He didn't even waste time glaring his hatred of her attitude back at her "There has been an outbreak of drug use in this city, Archie. You should have seen the girl, honestly." he ran his hand through his hair, trying to calm himself down "We need to protect the orphanage so it doesn't happen to any of them. Let the Schoolteachers know so that way they keep the children inside. I... Archie... no girl deserved what happened to her, and when the priest brought her out, he was murdered!"

She walked slowly up to him and placed her hands on the top of his head, rubbing his forehead with her thumbs trying to soothe him "Then we will do business like we always do. I'll send some of my best rogues to the orphanage, we'll set up a unit down in the basement if we find any users to help cleanse them, and we'll kick those..." pausing to shudder she shook her head before continuing "I won't have them harm the orphans. We'll keep the dwarven district safe, is anyone else contributing?"

He nodded solemnly, enjoying her attention for just the small while "There's a few others, one's researching the drug, Nexterion's going to be drawing attention as he can, the other offered his help to secure the city. We're in deep if we do this, Archie."

She offered him a slight smile and removed her hands from his head, trailing one finger down his nose with a small press of the tip of his nose before she withdrew it completely "Nothing me or my men cannot handle. After all, we were a dark guild once, we have not forgotten our roots, only risen above them is all. We can fight dirty and mean and do the things others are afraid to do. We are not afraid to die for what we believe in." She walked over to the bay window and pointed at the bronzed female head that sat on a pike outside for all to see who walked in the alley "That right there is proof enough."

He nodded, knowing who that was and what it stood for in terms of Archie's modus opperandi. "I'll take my leave then and make the first patrol around the perimeter of the Dwarven district.

Time passed by into the early hours of the morning and nothing had happened. After an already long day of fighting orcs up in Pandaria, he wearily dragged himself back to her house, his legs and arms screaming from being used so much without a break, his head threatening to split open from the inside from overuse of his senses and too many thoughts racing around. The sight he saw once he closed the door and turned around though made him forget his troubles and perhaps that there was something in Archie that he hadn't expected.

"Come, sit down, you deserve thanks." She said as she sat by a bucket of warm water, steaming towels and he could smell the fragrant oil from here.

Gladly he sat down as she massaged his fatigued arms and legs, humming what Gilnean songs she knew "Deliver the message about this to the Agency in the morning. You deserve rest, Wendell," she spoke softly to him "Plus, I know that you know that the orphanage and children of this city mean more to me than anything else, so I wish to do this for you uninterrupted and without you worrying."

He smiled warmly down at her and nodded "of course." was all he said and all she needed to hear. They would begin to take care of everything else once the sun came up in a few hours.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I will pick this up soon, I swear. Work and school have me bent over pretty badly, but things will continue in due time for those who remain interested. )
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]