[A]Leverage 10M 6/16H LF 1 healer and Rdps

90 Night Elf Druid
We are currently looking to add one healer and one, to two dps to our core group. This is not a bench spot which means that we would require any individual applying to be able to make ALL of the raid times listed below.

What we're looking for:
- Someone with at least 2/16H experience. We understand there are many very solid players who have just not been able to find a guild capable enough so there is some wiggle room on this. While it's also not 100% required, we would prefer a player who can provide a recent parse.

- A progression minded person. Often times people get very burnt out during progression due to multiple wipes. We are looking for an individual who will maintain a solid level of play from the start of the raid until the end no matter if it's a farm or progression night.

- Dedication. We are not looking to have to hunt for a new players anytime soon so we would prefer someone who is looking to join the guild for the long haul. We are a tight-knit group and would prefer someone who will work to fit into that.

- Lastly we are looking for an individual who can man up to their mistakes. We are serious about raiding so it is expected that if you F up on a grand scale, someone is going to say something. No one is ever berated endlessly because everyone makes mistakes but we ask that you learn from them and make sure to not make it a continuous thing.

About us: (Keeping it simple.)

Current Progression: 6/16H 16/16N

Raid times: Monday,Tuesday,Thursday 9:30-12:30 EST

Food and guild repairs are always provided, flask are provided during progression.

Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 9:30-12:30 EST (As stated above, please only apply if you can make all of these times)

Loot: Loot is done by an officer loot council. If we are unable to come to a mutual decision or an item is an equal upgrade for all the players involved, we will have them roll for it. There are many things that are factored into who gets what loot. Set bonus, is the item BiS, dedication, stat priority, etc. As a trial you will not be able to get loot over a raider. The trial period is at least two weeks but often times less if a players shows exceptional skill and dedication.

If you've gotten to this point and feel like we are a good fit for you, please go to our site to apply http://theleverageguild.guildlaunch.com/ or speak to us in game.

Battletags:
Masurao#1842
Koore#1157
Excon#1311
Edited by Masurao on 3/2/2013 11:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump. Still looking for a lock and possibly a dps dk
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still looking for a warlock and one healer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump. Looking for a rogue/lock/boomy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
oh hey dood
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
i heard there was a thread to be bumped
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
^^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hi, I play a resto shamman with ele offspec if interested. Just hit 90 yesterday thats why my ilvl is so low, but that will be no problem. I currently raid on my main current tier, so the explaining of the fights won't be needed.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Good morning, I am a 488 Affliction warlock without a raiding spot in my current guild. As I work for an airline, my schedule constantly changes, however I am able to make the Monday/Tuesday/Thursday runs for at least the next month. I am 6/6 MSV and to Garalon in HoF. I hope to be able to reach out to one of your officers to discuss a possible trial. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Talk to myself, Khanflicts, or Babykoore in game whenever you get a chance.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
and that was directed at both of you (Nemisys and Kunis ) Look forward to hearing from you
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump, 16/16.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
Shadow/Holy Priest seeking raid spot. I am transferring to this server because:

A.) It is in the L.A. Data center; so extremely low latency for me, I.E. generally a better play experience and very important while trying to max numbers. I have tested latency, and I achieve anywhere from 14-30 latency world/home.

B.) PST timezone; perfect for where I live. Makes scheduling/attendance a breeze.

I have previous raid exp, and took time off of raiding this expac. to pvp. I am still conquest capping with my pvp toon; but I miss raiding and want to get back into the scene. I will be realm transferred by end of business tomorrow.

In addition, I have experience with every roll, and have tanked heroic DS on my warrior (pre-nerf). I would greatly appreciate a trial opportunity to join your guild, and look forward to hearing from someone.
Edited by Exmortem on 1/31/2013 10:30 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]