blingtron

90 Troll Priest
Hello this is the master of all , I have two blingtrons now. Just to let you all know its for level 80-90 players only. Post up some of your drops you have found from this guy , I know blingtron will be patched . Check with me in game when you can get your $$$ bling$$$. He has a 4 hour cooldown and he lives for only 10 mins.
Edited by Fatherpain on 11/13/2012 12:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Only unusual thing I've found out of him is some Antique Silver Cufflinks.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/34828

Still, doesn't stop me from trying. Thanks for always announcing when you drop yours.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
He's gonna be patched? What do you mean?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I thought that it was just something fun, I haven't made mine yet. I scanned around the forums and found out about all the things people THINK he could drop. I will start putting it up when I get mine made. I think I got a laser-etched leaf from him once.

What's the big deal with people not wanting to drop theirs? OR Why wouldn't engineers who have one drop it when they can?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I thought that it was just something fun, I haven't made mine yet. I scanned around the forums and found out about all the things people THINK he could drop. I will start putting it up when I get mine made. I think I got a laser-etched leaf from him once.

What's the big deal with people not wanting to drop theirs? OR Why wouldn't engineers who have one drop it when they can?

Probably waiting for certain times to make sure guild mates and/or friends get to do the daily from him.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Master Mana Potion I have gotten most often... Beyond that I have gotten greys... nothing major and THX Fatherpain for the constant use of and letting us know when you do it...
Edited by Hellborn on 11/12/2012 8:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Fire Spirit
Noble's Monocle
Are the two of note i have gotten so far.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I got a g-91 landshark once
er...something like that
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
G91 Landshark x 2
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
G91 Landshark x 2

So far one of the most entertaining items in the game.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I got a steamy romance novel, and gems... but i like the novel more
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Thanks again for providing such a great service to the good folks of Nesingwary
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I miss horde.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Yzz believes there is no finer realm than Nesingwary.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]