[A] Resto Druid LF Raid Team [Updated]

90 Worgen Druid
Resto Druid LF a somewhat more than casual raiding group.

General Raiding Experience:
Mogu'shan Vaults - 2/6H
Heart of Fear - 5/6

Resto Druid Raiding Experience:
DS 8/8H at 30%
Normal Feng - {NEW}
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ida2aw92ocv101sj/sum/healingDone/?s=1032&e=1517

This is an alt. I have not been able to raid on this toon yet as I have been focusing on my main
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dentarg/Musicxd/advanced

Right now I am looking for a group that WILL NOT interfere with my mains schedule.
That being said, I am unavailable on Wednesday,Thursday, and Saturday.

My availability is any time on Tuesday, Friday, Sunday, and Monday.
If for some reason my mains guild decides to raid an extra day I will make sure to give you (the raid leader) at least 3 days notice. (we always stick to the 3 day schedule though.)

I AM NOT looking to faction change or realm transfer.

A little about me:
- I am very vocal in vent. If I see where I think we're making a mistake, I will bring it up for discussion. If I see someone messing up time and time again, I will bring it up.
- I come prepared and on time. I make sure I have food, flasks, and potions for progression and make sure I am ready to go and start killing bosses when the raid is scheduled to begin. I ask for these qualities from the people I raid with as well.
- I do thorough research on my resto druid to figure out how i can preform to the best of my abilities on each encounter.

Overall, I try to be the best that I can so i know in my mind I'm doing all I can to help my raid team. I'm not looking for a super serious hardcore progression guild. Just one that is trying to focus and get some heroic bosses down.

I think this post might be a bit too serious XD but i figure I should say it now before a group decides to trial me and then decides they hate me lmao. Im jut trying to have a little bit of fun on my alt and learn the new raids from a healer PoV.

Thanks for considering me and I'll see you in game :3!
Edited by Musicdx on 11/12/2012 8:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Must...raaaiiiiiddd...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
just wait will I get 11 90's XD

the amount of Pugs that will be lead
Reply Quote
11/10/2012 10:00 AMPosted by Musicdx
just wait will I get 11 90's XD

I got bored after the two, so any others are getting leveled only by gathering professions. But all seriousness this guild is trying to form a second raid team and needs a raid leader, if this interests you either message me in game or Tidereign. Tidereign knows who is trying to set up the second raid team. Tell Tidereign I sent you if you decide to message him.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
alright kooms thanks. I'll keep it in mind.
I'm not really trying to raid lead though
Reply Quote
alright kooms thanks. I'll keep it in mind.
I'm not really trying to raid lead though

That's fine, I just don't have the complete details of what is needed for the second team so there might be non raid lead dps spots open
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
still looking guys. Id prefer a group that is 4/6+ but I'm really just looking for any solid group.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Good luck finding a place to raid. Also let me be subtle on this, HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TAUREN FLIGHT FORM HERBALISM?!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
you bastard D:<! lmao
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]